[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / arda / guarida / imouto / int / lovelive / mai / maka / marx ]

/nep/ - Hyperdimension Neptunia

Now with 100% more Nepping
Winner of the 19th Attention-Hungry Games
/scifi/ - We won because we paid Yawn fifty bucks.

Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: fbdcb2a0906c411⋯.png (775.94 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, compa8.png)

89a0f6 No.4263

Chapter One: >>3738

TL;DR from last thread: you escape school, wanted to become guild agent, lot of shit happening, including Overlord Momus, end up in a prison like thing for sex slaves, escape with a girl and her ex, back at Compa's apartment, now as a (pretty much) official guild agent, time to wrap this mess up. Also, Neptune is MIA.

Chapter Two

After finishing the breakfast, you start to aimlessly wander around in the house, until you meet Histoire.

"Oh, did you finish your breakfast already? The girl and the boy you rescued, they woke up in the meantime and currently they're in the bathroom."

"They're?" you wanted to ask, but realizing it's probably better to not meddle in, you just keep quiet.

"Anyway, we should move to the living room, the others will arrive shortly."

In the living room you find IF and Compa. Apparently IF is still upset, as Compa tries to reassure her. However, as she notices you, she quickly runs toward you, jumping into a hug, almost knocking you over.

"Anon, I'm so glad you're back alive desu! I was afraid I'll never see you again, that you died in an unknown place and…"

Your vision is completely filled with the soft sweater of the nurse. "I'm happy too, just don't squeeze me so hard, you're going to suffocate me!" You try to voice your disagreement, but the sweater completely muffles you. You almost prepare to die in the hands of Compa when she finally releases you.

"Oh, Histy didn't let me bandage you after the last time… But are you sure you're okay? I can check you to make sure…"

"I'm fine, it's only a few small scratches, don't worry" you stop Compa before she mummifies your precious parts again.

During this chit-chat, you almost completely forgot about IF. She's still sitting at the same place, motionlessly staring in front of her.

f76ae1 No.4265

File: f88bac3d6332422⋯.jpg (60.54 KB, 500x500, 1:1, IMG_0929.JPG)

Approach IF, somewhat slowly see if she notices you, either way, ask her what's wrong


ee3f90 No.4266

First off yay Part 2. second

>>4263

Look at IF and say "You heard I chose to join the guild right? I hope you are willing to teach me. Would be the first time I looked forward to going to class." Then look at Compa and say

"By the way Compa, while a lot of good came from it, next time a man tells you to untie his hands, untie his goddamn hands."

As a pre-emptive if Compa puts on a sad face say.

"Damn it you're to adorable to stay mad at."


fca2ae No.4267

Yo OP you alive?


7e0fae No.4268

File: 06d3faf200d9570⋯.jpg (686.86 KB, 900x1160, 45:58, _hdn__grimgerde_d_by_men_d….jpg)

>>4267

No

>>4265

>>4266

You slowly approach IF and stand in front of her. She raises her head and looks at you. You can clearly see that she was crying not so long ago. Even without saying a word, she notices that you noticed that she was crying, she quickly lowers her head and tries to hide behind her brown hair. Acting this childish after the usual confident behavior is actually pretty cute.

"Y-You came here to make fun of me?"

"No way! I came here because… You heard I chose to join the guild right? I hope you are willing to teach me. Would be the first time I looked forward to going to class."

"You want me to teach you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, boy…" It looks like she's slowly returning to her usual self. "Sorry, I can't look like that if I want to be your teacher. *cough* So you want to learn from the best, huh?" Suddenly, she's back at her confident self. "I hope you have the guts to finish it, I don't like half-done jobs. Oh, and…" she grabs your shirt and pulls you closer "if you tell anyone about what happened here this morning, I'll tear off your balls. Understood?"

"Y-Yes!"

Now that IF is back at normal, you look at Compa.

"By the way Compa, while a lot of good came from it, next time a man tells you to untie his hands, untie his goddamn hands."

"But my books say that if the patient…" Compa is interrupted by the doorbell. "I'm coming!" she shouts while quickly running toward the door.

"We're back from shopping Compa" you hear an unfamiliar voice. Compa opens the door and you see a girl with long black hair in pigtails enter. Then another girl, with long blonde hair, and another one riding a big yellow ball like object, and another and another and another. Before you realize, the room is filled with girls, all of them wearing pretty unique outfits, there's at least ten of them, maybe even more.


f557cb No.4269

File: 591a053d25f9153⋯.jpg (1.23 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Neptunia_Mk2_Cast.jpg)

>>4268

"That's a lot of people … I think introductions are in order. Hello I'm Anon Ymous, the one who IF and Compa saved." Then point to who ever is to our right "Let's start with who you are and go around the room."


f76ae1 No.4271

File: f2df65916e21904⋯.png (560.14 KB, 711x679, 711:679, Blanc, head, sad.png)

>>4268

"Wow, that's a lot of people. Can't say I've ever seen so many girls in one room like this…

Erm, yes introductions I suppose."

Don't spill spaghetti


7e0fae No.4272

File: 5323359af4761f2⋯.png (129.93 KB, 380x309, 380:309, Vert.png)

>>4269

>>4271

"Wow, that's a lot of people. Can't say I've ever seen so many girls in one room like this…"

"Oh my, how cute is he" you hear from a blonde haired girl with enormous bust size in a green outfit. Fortunately the girl standing next to her pokes her, stopping the speech.

"Erm, yes introductions I suppose. Hello I'm Anon Ymous, the one who IF and Compa saved."

The girls start to introduce themselves. "Hello, I'm Noire, CPU of Lastation." What, an another land's CPU is here? But before you could think about it, the another girls introduces herself, as a CPU Candidate, and another CPU. You also met a couple of so called "makers", you never heard about them before. You receive so much information in so little time, that by the end of the introduction you already forgot who is who. A few awkward minutes of silence follows, as you look confused at the girls, who also have no idea what to do now.

The doorbell breaks the silence. Compa opens the door and Nepgear comes in.

"Hello, everybody. Anon, can we talk for a moment?"

"S-Sure."

Nepgear drags you out of the room, saving you from another awkward moment.

"First, please take this. You new ID card."

You take the purple card from her hand. "Thanks." You check the cards, it's similar to the previous one (that you left in your school), except it's purple, not orange. You see your name and some details about you on it… and a horrible photo. "Geez, where did you get this photo from?"

"Umm, it's from the last time they take a photo of you in your school… I wanted to get over with this as fast and possible and not bother you with dressing up and going to a photo booth… But if you don't like it, I can get you a new card, just tell me."


f76ae1 No.4273

File: 11bf103baecd070⋯.png (105.9 KB, 351x265, 351:265, ClipboardImage.png)

>>4272

We can make this work.

"Eh, this is fine I guess, if it gets too embarrassing I'll do that, but for now, what's on the agenda for today? This is a LOT of people, the CPUs? And the candidates? And … "Makers"? I feel like a regular citizen like me wouldn't normally have such privilege to see this… especially all at the same time…"


fca2ae No.4274

>>4272

"Plus I could easily update it in my free time. Also next time there are going to be a bunch of people coming over, please warn me, Especially when most of them are goddesses or the next in line to be goddess"


7e0fae No.4275

>>4273

>>4274

"Eh, this is fine I guess, if it gets too embarrassing I'll do that, I could easily update it in my free time. Also, what's on the agenda for today? This is a LOT of people, the CPUs? And the candidates? And… "Makers"? I feel like a regular citizen like me wouldn't normally have such privilege to see this… especially all at the same time…"

"Oneechan is really good at making new friends so our party ended up this big…"

"I see. But next time there are going to be a bunch of people coming over, please warn me, especially when most of them are goddesses or the next in line to be goddess."

"O-Okay, this was pretty much an emergency, but we will be more careful next time. But why?… Goodness, did they do something mean to you? Normally guys of your age would be over the moon in a situation like this…"


fca2ae No.4276

>>4275

"I am more in system shock.You probably talk to them like once a week so its normal to you but someone like me would never expect to meet one CPU let alone the entire pantheon. I just don't want to make a fool of my self in front of some very powerful people. A man needs to prepare for this type of stuff you know. "


fca2ae No.4277

>>4276

"I'm not mad at you Nepge Lets pronounce that Nep- gey (like key but with a g instead) I was just a little shocked. What did you want to talk about?"


7e0fae No.4278

>>4276

>>4277

"I am more in system shock. You probably talk to them like once a week so its normal to you but someone like me would never expect to meet one CPU let alone the entire pantheon. I just don't want to make a fool of myself in front of some very powerful people. A man needs to prepare for this type of stuff you know. I'm not mad at you Nepge, I was just a little shocked. What did you want to talk about?"

"I think it makes sense, I can be nervous too… But don't worry, they're cool people. Usually… But back to the topic, with your school gone… how should I put it… do you have any place to live? The house where you lived before your parents died was demolished about a year ago, so that's out of question. Do you have any relatives… or maybe even friends, where you could live?"

"Um, I don't… think. I didn't really maintain contact with anyone after I ended up in that hellhole school."

"I see. Then I will…"

"Taihen des! It's an emergency!" a fleeing Histoire suddenly interrupts your chat. "Oh, Anon, Yumi-san, the girl you rescued yesterday… She went completely insane and won't listen to reason. Could you please somehow return her to normal?"


f76ae1 No.4279

>>4278

What's going on, describe it, actually let's just go, when did she snap? Is she babbling incoherently or saying something. Oh god, THE BEAR WHERE'S THE BEAR.


f76ae1 No.4280

>>4279

She had a teddy bear named Tommy, if I recall correctly, and I showed it to her to calm her down while we were in the prison. IF, did she have a teddy bear on her person when you rescued her?


018d83 No.4281

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>4278

I say just rush in and figure things out ourselves. She could be having one of her … sessions, like the one she had when we first freed her


7e0fae No.4282

>>4279

>>4280

>>4281

"What's going on? Oh god, THE BEAR WHERE'S THE BEAR. IF? Oh, she's still in the living room… Just let's go. Histoire, where is she?"

"In front of the bathroom."

You quickly run there, where a peculiar sight greets you. First, Yumi wears a yellow tube top that is one or two sizes smaller than it would be appropriate, combined with a dangerously short skirt. Her ex is standing next to her… completely naked, except for a woman's underwear which he wears on his face. He also wears a collar with a leash, Yumi holding the other end of the leash. He is unusually holding his hands behind his back, too…


f76ae1 No.4283

>>4282

What sort of perversion is going on here. Okay, good news, she's not completely insane yet, the bad news, this isn't even appropriate to where we are right now. Yumi, is this what you promised to your ex or something? Could you please not do BDSM play with your ex? This isn't even your house…


fca2ae No.4284

>>4282

"Alright I think this is in need of asking, WHAT THE FUCK YUMI. If your are going to have one of your episodes, At least keep it contained in a locked room. you probably don't know this but almost All of the CPU's are here."

If she says anything back just say.

"We can talk about this later alright this is not a conversation we need to have in the middle of a hallway. I promised to help you and I will but for right now I need you to help me help you and not do this, just for right now ok."


7e0fae No.4285

File: 391b799649a91e0⋯.webm (7.84 MB, 800x640, 5:4, 1470135298867.webm)

>>4283

>>4284

"Yumi, is this what you promised to your ex or something? Could you please not do BDSM play with your ex? This isn't even your house…"

"But… I just had to make sure he wouldn't try to do anything stupid, like escaping and calling his friends…"

"Alright I think this is in need of asking, WHAT THE FUCK YUMI. You don't have to go this overboard to make sure he won't escape. You probably don't know this, but almost All of the CPUs are here, there's no way he could just escape…"

"Hmm, the CPUs are here… that means… oh, I know…"

You glimpse a slight smile on Yumi's face before she suddenly starts running, dragging the poor guy with her. You stand in front of her to stop her, but she just pushes you away so violently that you hit your head against the wall. It's only a minor impact, but enough to stop you for a few seconds. By the time you regain your senses, she already got away.


fca2ae No.4286

File: 30dace239196f1f⋯.jpg (57.24 KB, 580x700, 29:35, Plut.jpg)

>>4284

Oh god she's going to pluti aint she.

"Histy quick question,do any of the CPU's specialize in sexual domination?"


7e0fae No.4287

>>4286

"Histy, quick question, do any of the CPUs specialize in sexual domination?"

"Uh, sorry? Have you lost your mind too, Anon-san? Why would any CPU do anything like that?!"


f76ae1 No.4288

File: 5c58c4681e414a7⋯.png (5.2 KB, 55x55, 1:1, Will Confused.png)

>>4287

"At this point Histoire, I'm just throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks. This is gonna be troublesome, to say the least…"


f76ae1 No.4289

>>4288

When I rescued her I didn't think it would be like this, I'd like to apologize in advance for everything that may happen.


fca2ae No.4290

>>4287

"Answer the damn question Histy, She is BDMSing her ex and she got excited at the prospect of the CPU's I may have dropped out of school but I can do basic math. Now once more Are there any bondege queens among the CPU's? If yes which one and whats a safe distance to be at."


7e0fae No.4291

>>4288

>>4289

>>4290

(Fuck, tie breaker? Apologizing and "answer the damn question" is pretty much incompatible IMHO.)


f76ae1 No.4292

>>4291

"I'd like to apologize in advance but, PLEASE ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION"


f76ae1 No.4293

>>4292

"I'm basically throwing everything at the wall here to see what sticks, is there a CPU here known for her sadism or what?"

I pressed New Reply before I finished everything


7e0fae No.4294

>>4292

>>4293

(Fair enough.)

"I'd like to apologize in advance but, PLEASE ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! I'm basically throwing everything at the wall here to see what sticks, is there a CPU here known for her sadism or what?"

"No way! I already told you it's stupid to even assume something like that. But come on, we should try to catch up with them instead of talking."


fca2ae No.4295

>>4294

"Agree, let's go, I just hope she isn't doing anything too … irreparable."


7e0fae No.4296

>>4295

"Agree, let's go, I just hope she isn't doing anything too… irreparable."

You follow the path where Yumi ran and you end up in the living room. You can see Compa leaving the room with the two twins. Everyone in the room looks at Yumi in shock – maybe, except for the blonde haired Goddess, she looks a bit interested.

"Now, how do you feel asshole?!" Yumi shouts at his ex frenetically. "Naked, tied up, completely helpless, surrounded by members of the opposite sex, who could do whatever they want and you can't do a thing to prevent it! How do you feel now, that the roles have reversed?"

"Mgshhghfhhf mghdmssggh!" is all he can say, looks like she gagged him too. You can see some drops of tear flowing down his face.

"I can't understand you! Oh, you're gagged? Well, that's your problem, not mine. Not like you could just apologize for the last one and a half year of constant abuse and fear, that you forced me into so many degrading and humiliating activities with your friends… You just wanted to be on top for once, right? You're so pathetic…" She turns toward the group. "So, um, I know you're probably not into this stuff, but you're free to do whatever you want to do with him… Anybody?"

"Can I take a picture of him?" you hear a voice from the group.

"VERT!?" cries everybody.

"You know, I just want to show the brothers what will be their punishment if they try to… misbehave again."

Oh no, it's spreading.


f76ae1 No.4297

>>4296

"You know, all things considered, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would've been. I mean, yeah it's bad… but I thought it would've been worse, and after seeing how that place was, heard Yumi's story, saw what kind of state she was in before I untied her and what not, this isn't even as bad as 1/one-billionth on what she had to go through."


da8501 No.4298

>>4297

"That's why she wanted to 'Save' her Ex, all in all could be worse. … I need Compa's bandaging skills. We need to restrain her."


f76ae1 No.4299

>>4298

I'm personally against restraining her, who knows what it might trigger in her, she's obviously of sane mind, just very upset, but I do agree that she has to stop this.


7e0fae No.4300

>>4297

>>4298

>>4299

(Compa is actually out now, she left with Rom and Ram as you entered the room.)

"You know, all things considered, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would've been. I mean, yeah it's bad… but I thought it would've been worse, and after seeing how that place was, heard Yumi's story, saw what kind of state she was in before I untied her and what not, this isn't even as bad as 1/one-billionth on what she had to go through."

"Yeah…" says Yumi, a bit depressed. "Now I would have to find at least 5 other girls willing to 'help' me, and together start a 20 hour long torture session, fucking you until your balls become empty and even more, obtain machines, like that you can use to electrocute people, or a machine that fucks your ass with a big dildo, and so on… repeating it every day in a small underground basement, never letting you to see the light, or even say a single word… Yeah, keep doing that for a few months, until you completely lose your mind and can't think of anything but submission and sex… then you would have a fair understanding of what I went through. SEE?!" Yumi suddenly reverted to a more hysterical tone. "I was there when you felt lonely, nobody wanted to go out with you because you were such a loser. I helped you pull yourselves together. Without me you would still sit quietly in the corner, waiting for a miracle. AND WHAT'S THE REWARD? Whining about how I don't leave you a choice… BUT YOU WERE UNABLE TO MAKE ANY SANE DECISION ON YOUR OWN, YOU FUCKING BETA EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END. YOU ONLY HAD ONE INDEPENDENT DECISION, AND LOOK AT THE RESULT! Since it's highly unlikely I'll be able to pay you back ever… JUST GO! AWAY! NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" She falls on her knees starts to cry loudly, wile her ex stays next to her, having no intention to move away. "I guess you can't even find the way out on your own… How could I fall in love with such a horrible person… Someone, please kill me…"

"Hey, Anon" you hear a voice from a girl… who was reading a book all the time?! "You should take care of him, we will take care of Yumi. It's probably for the best if we separate them for a few minutes."


f76ae1 No.4301

>>4300

"Alright, thank you, please take care of Yumi."

"Alright, buddy, let's go, I won't be taking those bindings off you if that's what you're thinking…"


f76ae1 No.4302

>>4301

>>4300

"There are a few questions I'd like to ask this man"


fca2ae No.4303

File: b34be9daddc5fea⋯.png (614.48 KB, 828x794, 414:397, Nep Suspicious.png)

>>4300

Before you go I would hug Yumi, and remind her you promised to help her, Then take her Ex, let him clothe himself properly, then ask him a few questions. as IF to come with as protection also, He may seem passive but it could easily be a ploy to garner sympathy. We don't want to be alone with someone who may still be an enemy. Admittedly I never trusted him, for all we knew Yumi dragged his unconscious body out to try and get revenge on him, like she just did.


f76ae1 No.4304

>>4303

I can agree to this


fca2ae No.4305

>>4303 Ask*


7e0fae No.4306

>>4301

>>4303

>>4304

"Alright, thank you, please take care of Yumi."

You step to Yumi to hug her, but she just pushes you away. "Don't come close, unless you want to kill me."

"Um, IF, could you come with me? As a protection… He may seem passive but it could easily be a ploy to garner sympathy. I don't want to be alone with someone who may still be an enemy."

"Don't tell me you can't handle him. I'm going to resign from being your tutor… Oh, I almost forgot…" A few second later she picks up your bow and a few arrows from her inventory. "I took them from you before we transported you to the hospital because I was sure they would confiscate it anyways… Sorry about it."

"No problem… and thanks."

"Now go. You gotta do the guy's talk, it's probably for the best if I'm not around. Plus I already had enough of this shit-show…"

You walk to the guy and tell him "Alright, buddy, let's go, I won't…"

"Mghhghg mnnmgmghn mgn!" he interrupts you while shaking his head. Looks like he has no intention of going with you.

"Why don't anyone want to cooperate with me?" you sigh to yourself.

"Just take the leash and grab it firmly" you hear the voice of Yumi. "He's too stupid to do anything on his own…"


f76ae1 No.4307

>>4306

Alright guess we have a dog now, let's find a room, or empty area


7e0fae No.4308

File: e1a8d7d27867ae0⋯.png (5.01 KB, 283x94, 283:94, index.png)

(Looks like it wasn't IF in the captcha…)

>>4307

>Alright guess we have a dog now

"Woof-woof…" I mean, "Mghghnmngh nmnmngmnmh"

You grab the leash. "Come on, don't make me drag you through the house." No reaction. "Well, you're a stubborn one." But at least a forceful jerk on the leash is enough to change his mind.

You lead him to the bathroom. At least you can dress him up there… provided you decide he deserves it…

In the room, you release the leash, thinking it's safe now. Wrong. As soon as you release the leash, he starts to run toward the door. Fortunately operating a sliding door with tied hands is not that simple, so you can catch up with him and grab the leash.

"Do not try this again."


fca2ae No.4309

>>4308

Just wrap a towel around him or something for modesty sake.

"Alright I am going to ungag you now, start screaming or do anything stupid and I will shove an arrow down your throat, nod if you understand."


f76ae1 No.4310

>>4309

And while we say that show him that sharp arrow


7e0fae No.4311

>>4309

>>4310

You pick up a towel and try to wrap it around him, but it's a bit difficult while holding the leash, as you do not want to release it after the recent events, and the guy still doesn't want to cooperate. After a lot of struggling you decide to just tie the leash to a nearby pipe, it should be enough to hold him here. Now you can easily wrap the towel around his waist.

"Alright I am going to ungag you now, start screaming or do anything stupid and I will shove an arrow down your throat, nod if you understand" you say while showing him the arrow.

He just looks back at you with still teary eyes from the previous encounter with Yumi, but he doesn't nod. Rather, after a bit of thinking he just shakes his head, while also managing to undo the towel.


fca2ae No.4312

File: a4d76cbf44696f6⋯.gif (1013.55 KB, 500x281, 500:281, IMG_3857.GIF)

>>4311

Ungag him and state

"Despite Yumi's … outbursts, I still trust her leagues more that I do you, So don't try to get me to turn on her. Now then I have a few questions, I will expect you to answer honesty. Don't answer or don't answer honestly I will let Yumi have her way with you, or just kill you my self. Lets start with who your former employer was. Be as detailed as possible, and for your sake, include as many verifiable details as possible."

Considering how much of a bitch he is being I think this gif fits baccano for those who are wondering where its from


fca2ae No.4313

>>4312

Shit scratch that I read the think wrong. I read it as noded instead of shakes. Instead just kick him in the face and leave him there, then find something that says do not enter and see if we can wait him out.


f2df62 No.4314

>>4311

Wait is he tied up enough he shouldn't be able to respond to an attack last thing we need is him being able to attack us back if we do decide to


381f25 No.4315

In an unrelated note could we, at the earliest convenient moment, trade our bow for a pistol and dagger/small knife. I am all for being a ranged attacker, but the bow leaves us wide open in a close quarters fight. something tells me we will be dealing with more narrow hallways then large open fields in the future. Also it should only take about 2-3 clips max to get a moderate handle on a smaller caliber pistols recoil. Trust me when I say that .380 has plenty of stoping power as a beginner pistol, and that is smaller then 9mm. If no thats fine, I just wanted to voice that thought.


381f25 No.4316

Plus we can have Uni help us start out, and we will be at least half in Iffy's expertise of knife play. also we never even checked our accuracy when we grabbed our weapon, for all we know we hit dead center.


7e0fae No.4317

>>4314

>>4313

>find something that says do not enter

(Uh, this is Compa's house, why would anyone keep something like that at their home?)

You punch him in the face. He looks back at you with a bit surprised look.

"What the hell did you expect, huh?"

You leave the bathroom, closing the door behind you, and start looking for a place where you can laze around for a bit. Having no better idea, you walk back to the bedroom where you woke up, maybe you will find something interesting there.

Just as you enter the bedroom, you start to hear sounds from the direction of the bathroom.

"Mghgmmgmhg mgmghmgmgg hnnngnnnggmm! *BAM*! *BAM*! Nhnghfnfhf mmgng! *BAM*!"

That bams sound like some heavy stuff hitting or crashing into something else.

>>4315

(Class change? Um, I don't know, let me think about it… what's the others' opinion about this?)


f76ae1 No.4318

>>4317

Class change sounds fine.

Also check up on the guy.


fca2ae No.4319

>>4317

Yeah, lets go check up on the guy.


3b3f39 No.4320

>>4317

When we go check on him we have to say

"So ready to talk now bud or you wanna keep playing the silent game?"


7e0fae No.4321

>>4318

>>4319

>>4320

You walk back to the bathroom and open the door. You see the guy running at full speed towards you, you just barely manage to jump out of his way. With the door gone, he continues past it, until the leash becomes taut. Due to the sudden jerk, he loses his balance and falls on his back. Ouch.

The guy looks at you for a moment with a frightened look, then quickly starts to crawl back into the bathroom. You follow him inside.

"So ready to talk now bud or you wanna keep playing the silent game?"

He just looks back at you without giving any sign of agreement or protest.


fca2ae No.4322

>>4321

"Here let me level with you, you're fucked. For all I know Yumi dragged your unconscious ass out for the purpose of revenge. Now you an either work with me and I can get the others to let you go, or you can try and put up resistance, in which case I send your ass to jail. I hear the inmates love kidnappers and rapists. So those are your options. I'll give you a few moments to decide between "Pound me in the ass prison" or the potential to restart your life. Oh and try another stunt like that and I send you to jail in a body cast. Now shake your head for jail, and nod if you want to talk now."


f76ae1 No.4323

>>4321

Not to mention, we literally have the CPUs here in this house, they'll definitely make sure your paperwork for prison goes through fast.


7e0fae No.4324

>>4322

>>4323

"Here let me level with you, you're fucked. For all I know Yumi dragged your unconscious ass out for the purpose of revenge. Now you an either work with me and I can get the others to let you go, or you can try and put up resistance, in which case I send your ass to jail. Don't forget, the CPUs are here in this house, they'll definitely make sure your paperwork for prison goes through fast. And I hear the inmates love kidnappers and rapists. So those are your options. I'll give you a few moments to decide between "Pound me in the ass prison" or the potential to restart your life. Oh and try another stunt like that and I send you to jail in a body cast. Now shake your head for jail, and nod if you want to talk now."

He looks back at you with widened eyes, but he still doesn't move his head.

"If I don't get an answer from you in ten seconds, I'm going to assume you want to go to jail. So?"

After a bit of thinking, he finally nods his head.

(About the class change thing: we still have the knife that we got back in the prison. About the pistol, I'm not 100% sure. Guns in Neptunia are to shit compared to IRL, maybe to prevent turning Uni ridiculously OP, maybe because it's Japan and they don't know shit about weapons, but if we want to adapt our pistol to Neptunia standards, we would basically end up with an airsoft gun. We still have the possibility to add some magic to the bow/arrows, see >>3755. But yeah, as the story stands now, we will have to wait awhile before we can start to train normally.)


fca2ae No.4325

>>4324

Ungag him and say

"Now then lets start with who your old boss was, tell me as many verifiable facts as possible."

If guns are out, could we try for a cross bow? just to give us some better fire rate and accuracy. otherwise we can keep the bow.

Anyway interrogation time.


4fd3bc No.4326

>>4325

You ungag the poor guy, who answers you with a cough.

"Now then lets start with who your old boss was, tell me as many verifiable facts as possible."

"Umm, I-I uh…" he starts to speak hesitantly in a fain tone, like he's about to die in a few minutes. "His name was… Geo *cough cough* George Smith… But, um, please, you don't have to go through the hassle of saving me, just let me go back to Yumi…"


fca2ae No.4327

"Not right now, she's an emotional wreck. Now then who is George Smith? Co-operate with me and I'll let Yumi decide what to do with you. Also if there is anything your not telling me you should speak up."


f76ae1 No.4328

>>4326

Work with me here boy, the sooner and faster you do, the sooner we can let you go back to your Yumi


7c9c3e No.4329

>>4327

>>4328

"Not right now, she's an emotional wreck. Now then who is George Smith? Co-operate with me and I'll let Yumi decide what to do with you. The sooner and faster you do, the sooner we can let you go back to your Yumi."

"Uh, I guess I don't have a choice now… Who is George Smith? I met him on the internep… He usually goes by his initials, or gs177 or something like that. I think you heard Yumi's story in the other room. She's right, I'm a total failure… but I wanted to change! Just so she can look up to me, at least a tiny little bit. This is how I met him… first he looked like a cool guy, he gave me some cool ideas… later he even gave me his phone number so I could call him quickly if I ended up in a situation where I had no idea what to do… He told me how I should be more assertive and demand my rights… first it worked, but then without any warning Yumi just came to me, said I'm being too abusive and other fabrications, and just broke up with me… First I wanted to commit suicide… but I told the happenings to George, he proposed a meeting with me… That was the first time I met him, in a cafe in the outskirts of Planeptune. He looks like an average man, somewhere in his 30s with short black hair. He proposed me a way how could I get Yumi back… and also take revenge… of course, I agreed instantly. Later he brought me to that prison, first I looked at it with disgust, but after fucking a few helpless girls there, things started to change. Before I even knew, I became one with the others. We worked out together how to kidnap Yumi back. If he would say I'll have to share her with others at the beginning, I would never agree to it, but it was too late. Uh, but this talk was more about me that George… I don't know… He turned up every now and then at the prison, but he usually just sent us the orders in email or called us on phone. But that was also not a frequent happening, usually we were free to do what the hell we wanted to do. I heard rumors that he has a small private prison for his own bitches, maybe that's why he didn't care, but it's not confirmed. Nobody knows where he lives or what is his real occupation… or how did he manage to create that facility. It's not a simple prison building, I tell you."


f76ae1 No.4330

>>4329

For your sake I hope you aren't lying or missing any important details, for now I'll tell IF about this George Smith character to see what she can dig up on him


fca2ae No.4331

>>4329

>>4330

I would actually go more for a

"Trust me that is useful, I know how this guy operates. Now then Where on the Internep did you meet him? I need to know as much about his mode of operation. We already got that he is remote and prefers to do things though indirect communications, also any other details would be appreciated."


f76ae1 No.4332

>>4331

True, let's go with that then


fca2ae No.4333

Yeah I just figured lets try and squeeze as much info out of him while he is compliant. THe moment we let him go we might lose some valuable info, we can't be too abrasive, but we can't pussyfoot around either.


7c9c3e No.4334

>>4331

>>4332

"Trust me that is useful, I know how this guy operates. Now then, where on the Internep did you meet him? I need to know as much about his mode of operation. We already got that he is remote and prefers to do things though indirect communications, also any other details would be appreciated."

"It was on Neppit… I posted a message about my situation. I've got a lot of troll replies, he was the only one who looked like he really wanted to help… His username was gs177, but later he changed to gs98x. He said that they banned his old account. I don't know why, I searched for his posts, but I didn't find anything wrong. He usually gave advice to other people too. But this was about two years ago, after I ended up in the prison, I had no reason to go back to Neppit, so I don't know if he's still there or not. Actually apart from work related topics, communication between us slowly but surely ceased. When a new shipment of supplies arrived, he sent us an email with an address of a warehouse, we would have to go there and pick it up, as normal people would never be allowed to learn the location of the facility. Once we had to kidnap and break a girl just for him, but that only happened once while I was there. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen… but one day, he arrived and took her with him. I don't know what else could I tell about him… he was kind always helped everybody, but he didn't tell anything about himself. If we asked something personal, he just evaded the question…"


fca2ae No.4335

>>4334

"Hmm, this is starting to answer some questions. Are there any other major figures in this little prison ring? I can imagine he had someone overlooking the facility?"

In all honesty I doubt this is contained inside planeptune. I bet we just got lucky and there are possibly prisons all across gamindustry. I would definitely talk to IF and the others after we finish our interrogation.


7c9c3e No.4336

>>4335

"Hmm, this is starting to answer some questions. Are there any other major figures in this little prison ring? I can imagine he had someone overlooking the facility?"

"I don't think… or know… I've only met George Smith… But there is a guy named Kosuke, he manages the computers at the prison. I think he mentioned once he can access mails that we can't, and he generally looks like a knowledgeable person… maybe he knows something. About the overlooking… not really. When he didn't send us any orders, we were free to do whatever we wanted, provided we didn't talk about the facility to outsiders."


f76ae1 No.4337

>>4336

You remember anymore names?


fca2ae No.4338

>>4336

"You got anymore names I can go check? I suspect he may have had multiple prisons, but thats just a theory right now. So I can only assume after yumi's escape and your desertion George may be moving shop."


7c9c3e No.4339

>>4337

>>4338

"You got anymore names I can go check? I suspect he may have had multiple prisons, but that's just a theory right now. So I can only assume after Yumi's escape and your desertion George may be moving shop."

"Other names? Hitoshi and Takahiro were good friends of mine, but they were just regulars like me. Anybody else? Hmm… oh, there was a guy who was almost always at the warehouse when we had to pick stuff up. What was his name?… Um, I think he was only referred as Ishimaru-san. About George… I have no idea what will he do. As far as I know, nobody managed to escape successfully before."


f76ae1 No.4340

>>4339

You know I'm actually curious… how DID IF rescue you two? Were you two just waiting by the entrance of the dungeon, or did IF do some fighting?


fca2ae No.4341

>>4340

Agreed


7c9c3e No.4342

>>4340

>>4341

"You know I'm actually curious… how DID IF rescue you two? Were you two just waiting by the entrance of the dungeon, or did IF do some fighting?"

"Um, that's a bit embarrassing… I don't know how long I was passed out, but after I woke up I had a long fight with Yumi. I was scared as shit and had no idea what happened and… uh, anyway, the thing is I looked even worse than now, and it took a long time. Especially escaping through that tunnel… trying to crawl through that tunnel with hand tied behind your back and with that thing continuously hurting my dick and… eh, it was horrible, I don't even want to think about it. When we reached the dungeon, there was a giant dragon blocking our way. Normally I'd just use a flashbang to temporarily neutralize it… but well I didn't have my equipment nor any choice, so I just had to go with whatever Yumi came up with. Suddenly a girl with a blue coat showed up, and defeated the monster in a blink of the eye… I was completely shocked, I could never do that even with my weapons… But yeah, after she defeated the monster, Yumi surfaced from our hiding position. After a short chat it was obvious she came to rescue us, but when she finally saw the two of us in full glory… well, she freaked out then almost immediately passed out. We had to carry her outside… that was also problematic, with hand tied behind my back I had to grab her hands while Yumi grabbed her legs. Outside the dungeon we managed to wake her up, but well, she was still acting weird."


fca2ae No.4343

>>4342

"Yeah that sounds about right. Alright this interrogation session is done, you held up your end of the bargin now its time for me to hold up mine. Now let me level with you once more. You're from planeptune right? Well you can't continue living here. I don't know how George will react but I would be out looking for you to prevent you from talking. I would recommend going to live under the protection of one of the other CPU's I'll tell Yumi the same thing. I will let Yumi decide whether she wants to live with you or not. But I will promise if she does not, that you will see her one last time. Now I'll unbind your arms, cover your self with a towel until we can get you some clothes. Unless I missed some already laid out for you or something. I'll Go talk to the CPU's on your behalf and try and get one to give you asylum. Even if I can't get you asylum start thinking of a pseudonym and a way to change your look, I don't know of how George would silence people but, so you could either just be captured and tortured, or killed, neither sound like good outcomes to me. Maybe we can get you into a witsec program or something."


f76ae1 No.4344

>>4342

Do you have anything else you want to state


7c9c3e No.4345

>>4343

>>4344

"Do you have anything else you want to state?"

"Um, anything else? I've already said too much… if they find it out… umm…"

"Okay, I get it. This interrogation session is done, you held up your end of the bargin now it's time for me to hold up mine. Now let me level with you once more. You're from Planeptune right? Well you can't continue living here. I don't know how George will react, but just like you said, I bet he would be out looking for you to prevent you from talking. I would recommend going to live under the protection of one of the other CPU's. I'll tell Yumi the same thing. I will let Yumi decide whether she wants to live with you or not. But I will promise if she does not, that you will see her one last time. Now I'll unbind your arms, cover your self with a towel until we can get you some clothes. Unless I missed some already laid out for you or something. I'll go talk to the CPU's on your behalf and try and get one to give you asylum. Even if I can't get you asylum start thinking of a pseudonym and a way to change your look, I don't know of how George would silence people but, so you could either just be captured and tortured, or killed, neither sound like good outcomes to me. Maybe we can get you into a witsec program or something."

"Uh, thank you… B-But are you sure it's okay? Yumi said multiple times that she had to restrain me so I couldn't do anything stupid… like running away and alerting my friends."


f76ae1 No.4346

>>4345

Okay then, I'll ask you this, would you *really* want to run away, knowing the CPUs have literally all this power to track you down? If you cooperate you'd be under their protection if you give them all the information they need, and you'd be with your precious Yumi.


7c9c3e No.4347

>>4346

"Okay then, I'll ask you this, would you *really* want to run away, knowing the CPUs have literally all this power to track you down? If you cooperate you'd be under their protection if you give them all the information they need, and you'd be with your precious Yumi."

"No, I wouldn't try it… but Yumi was worried about I would try to do it, and I don't want to scare her by going there unrestrained…"


f76ae1 No.4348

>>4347

I guess for her sake we'd have to keep up your bindings


7c9c3e No.4349

>>4348

(The other anon is dead? RIP)

"I guess for her sake we'd have to keep up your bindings… Anyways, there are some clothes, chose what you like. And um… that means I will have to dress you, like a baby?"

"Well, I don't think I can dress like this… maybe if you agree to temporarily unbind me, then after I get dressed you tie my hands again like they're tied now…"


f76ae1 No.4350

>>4349

Not sure what happened to the other anon, give it time I guess

Hm, I'll just dress you up either way. I don't think I could tie up bindings well enough so I'll just keep'em that way.


fca2ae No.4351

Other anon here, just checking in, schools kickin my ass right now, Someone else take the reigns for me for the next day and a half or so


fca2ae No.4352

Also I am severely disappoint in the choices made while I was gone. get a little less alpha dominant please, we are going to be guild adventures not daycare workers. our character needs to be decisive, even when he knows nothing.


fca2ae No.4353

Little more* fucking hell this is why I can't work on homework and this shit at the same time


7d1517 No.4354

>>4353

…then anything to add to >>4350?


fca2ae No.4355

>>4354

Well I am in a bind rn because I don't want to dress a grown ass man. I would have told our friend over here to man the fuck up, take responsibility or face the consequences, cut him loose and told him to dress himself. To continue forward is to enable his spineless and easily manipulatable behavior that got his ass into this situation in the first place. I have no way to make our character go back to alpha mode without reneging on a previous decision.


fca2ae No.4356

>>4354

Here I don't care, say this

"Second thought Dress yourself, If you could go around for YEARS working for an underground sex dungeon, you can keep your mouth shut."

Then cut his hands free and walk back to the other CPU's


f76ae1 No.4357

>>4356

If he suddenly runs the fuck out after being unbound I'm putting the blame on you, meh then again the CPUs are here who knows what events would unfold


f76ae1 No.4358

>>4357

Probably keep him still bound by the neck and tell him to dress himself


fca2ae No.4359

That works


fca2ae No.4360

I'm also running off intimidation tactics, He knows we are in control. When you have a position of power you should never give it up. We had total control over the situation and we got the info out of him, that does not me he gets to now have power, we should reward him, but not indulge him. I would say now which CPU should we try and send him to, Vert seemed to be interested in having someone to demonstrate on, so if he does want to be pushed around like this she would be the best option, Blanc would probably get sick of his shit and beat the crap out of him, I have no Idea how the Tsun would respond though.


fca2ae No.4361

Anyway just remember to be more assertive, Never give someone control of the situation and always try and seize it if possible. We broke out of a dungeon people, lets start acting like it, lets let the confidence destroyer be a battle or IF and not our selves.


7c9c3e No.4362

>>4356

>>4358

"Second thought… Dress yourself, If you could go around for YEARS working for an underground sex dungeon" you say while picking up the big knife from your inventory "you can keep your mouth shut."

You cut the rope with your knife.

"The leash remains. Now get dressed. I'll stay here just in case you want to do something stupid…"

Embarrassed by the situation, he quickly picks up an underwear and a pair of jeans. You have to untie the leash from the pipe so he can put on the T-shirt, but you don't release the leash from hour hand, not even for a single moment.

You take a quick look at the guy. The jeans are noticeably bigger than they should be, fortunately a belt keeps them in place. He also wears a red T-shirt, since you chose the blue one earlier, he had no choice…


fca2ae No.4363

tie him to the poll if he ain't already and lets go talk to the CPU's and get out of this bathroom


f76ae1 No.4365

>>4362

Alright let's go talk to the CPUs


7c9c3e No.4366

>>4363

>>4365

You tie the guy back. "You'll wait here."

You leave the bathroom, closing the door behind you. There's not a single person here, the CPUs are probably still in the living room, so you head there. As you walk back, you start to hear strange sounds.

You stop at the door of the living room, you see Yumi "boxing" with a girl. "Boxing", in quotes, as it's more like Yumi trying to punch the other girl, while the other girl does nothing other than blocking Yumi's attacks, but at least they look like they're having fun. Also, Yumi changed her clothes, she's now wearing a frilly dress with a pair of matching socks.


f76ae1 No.4367

>>4366

Does she look cute


7c9c3e No.4368

>>4367

Yes, but don't be fooled, she could easily punch your dick


f76ae1 No.4369

>>4368

OH NO

Relay the information we gathered from … WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME DO WE


fca2ae No.4370

>>4369

For all intensive purposes, his name does not matter, Also Considering the Neptunia universe, I would say Yumi is just having a friendly sparing match. Lets go talk to the CPU's, just casually bring up Yumi's "Boxing" match.


f76ae1 No.4371

>>4370

Well now his name to me is Nottim Portant

Let's go discuss the information we got out of him


7c9c3e No.4372

>>4369

>>4370

>>4371

Looks like that guy will be Underling #2: >>4104. But anyway, back to the story.

You walk toward the CPUs.

"Oh, you're back Anon. What's up with the guy?" one girl asks you.

"I've managed to get some information out of him. First…"

"HELLOOO, ANOOON!" someone shouts into your ear. You turn your head, it's Yumi, looks like she noticed you. "What's up with my darling? I hope you didn't do anything mean to him, I would never forgive you."

"Um, sorry…" The light brown haired girl starts to speak. "I told the others that she probably has too much energy, Tekken immediately volunteered to help. Since then Yumi used her as a boxing bag, but instead of draining her energy, it somehow made her even more energetic. She's worse than Neptune…"

"Shut up, bookworm! So, where is…"

"DON'T CALL ME NAMES, YOU ANNOYING BRAT! IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, I'M GOING TO…"

"Oh, someone is pissed? Come on, I'll take you!"

"C-Calm down, both of you! This is not a circus!" A girl with black pigtails steps in. "The situation we're facing is serious, we don't have time for this!… So first, we need every information you can provide to formulate our plan… But, um, but where's that other guy?"

"Don't worry, I'm going to bring him back! Taro, where are you~?" Yumi starts to walk away while continuing to call for her ex.


f76ae1 No.4373

>>4372

This is an extreme shift in how we found her


f76ae1 No.4374

>>4372

Follow close to her, god only knows what'll happen there


7c9c3e No.4375

>>4374

"Excuse me" you tell the CPUs and start to follow Yumi. She's so preoccupied with finding her guy that she doesn't even notice that you follow her.

When reaching the bathroom, you hear "Uh, Yumi? I'm here" from inside. She quickly opens the door and finds her ex inside.

"Oh, darling, here you are!" she shouts happily and quickly hugs him. "Are you OK? Did anything… Jesus, why are you tied to the pole like a bad dog? Who did this to you? I'm going to kill him!"

"Um, Yumi, it was you who originally tied and…"

"Now that you mention it, I seem to remember doing something like that… But let's not sweat the small details, I'm glad to see you again. Here, let me untie you."

She quickly cuts the rope with a knife, and also removes the collar from his neck. Now he can return Yumi's hug, the pair closes their eyes and quietly enjoy the pleasure of the snug hugging.

"Sorry if I was mean to you before… I-I don't know what has gotten into me…"

"No no no, if there's anyone that should be apologizing, it's me… I'm the worst person in the whole world… I know what I did is inexcusable, but please, don't leave me!" he says, almost crying.

"Calm down, I'm not going anywhere…"

While Yumi tries to console him, she opens her eyes and notices you in the door.

"Hey, you! Don't peek at other's private moments, you pervert!"


f76ae1 No.4376

>>4375

As long as it stays to this level I'm gonna go away

Alright let's discuss to the CPUs what we got from Portant (Taro) here


120dcc No.4377

>>4375

Im guessing she developed Multiple personality Disorder to help keep her sane while in the dungeon, Anyway back to the CPU's


7c9c3e No.4378

>>4376

>>4377

You walk back to the CPUs.

"Welcome back" the twintailed CPU greets you. "But what happened to the others? Yumi and that guy."

"They're in bathroom, embracing themselves…"

"*sigh* Couldn't you guys calm down and stop fooling around? This is a very serious affair, I don't think anything like this ever happened in Gamindustri… So could you go and grab them? Or maybe start telling us everything you know about that facility… Geez, just do SOMETHING, it's already 10 o'clock and we still haven't done anything!"


f76ae1 No.4379

>>4378

Alright alright

Go back to Yumi and Taro

You two get back in there to the room we have important things to discuss


7c9c3e No.4380

>>4379

"Alright alright…"

You start walking back to the bathroom. As you approach the target, you start hearing noises. You cautiously stop next to the open door and peek inside, quickly pulling back.

The guy is lying on the floor, while Yumi rides him. Um, another quick look, but yeah, even though they're both clothed, they're undoubtedly having sex right now.


f76ae1 No.4381

>>4380

I'm starting to doubt if rescuing you two was a mistake, could you two please pause that for now


f76ae1 No.4382

>>4381

Just realized my mistake should be

"I'm starting to think if my rescue of you two was a mistake, could you two just pause that for now and join the discussion? There's plenty of time for that later now that you two are free."


7c9c3e No.4383

>>4382

"I'm starting to think if my rescue of you two was a mistake…"

"Hyaaa! The pervert is back!" Yumi interrupts you. "Shhh, shhh, go away!" she says while signaling with her hands to leave.

"No. Please, just pause that for now and join the discussion. There's plenty of time for that later now that you two are free."

"Calm down, Yumi. I think we're at least partly at fault here…" Taro joins the conversation.

"Why? Don't you people have sex in the middle of a hallway or a random room or wherever they are when they feel like it?"

"Um, not exactly. It only works like that in the prison."

"I see" says Yumi with a surprised expression, slowly changing into a frown. She also stopped moving. "S-Sorry… both of you… but geez, Taro, next time warn me when I try to do something inappropriate."

"I-I tried to… no, never mind, I'm at fault too… but let's pull ourselves together, and try to act like normal people."

"O-Okay…"

The couple slowly gets up, fixing their clothes.

"Um, do anything look weird on me?"

"No, you're fine, Yumi."

"Then, shall we go?"


fca2ae No.4384

>>4383

back to the CPUs lets find out whats goin on


f76ae1 No.4385

>>4383

Take a quick look over them just to see if they missed something but otherwise let's go to the CPUs with them in tow


7c9c3e No.4386

>>4384

>>4385

You quickly check them, but you don't find anything problematic, so you walk back to the CPUs.

"Everyone is here? Great, let's start."

"So, first Anon," IF starts, "could you tell us everything that happened after we left you at the ambulance? In particular, how did you end up in the prison."

You briefly talk about the doctor, how you were confined into your room, how you managed to call IF, and so on. When you reach the part where you found the device in the trousers, IF suddenly becomes way more interested.

"How did it look like?"

"It was a small white square… about this big."

"Probably a tracking device… But what did you say? You tore it off?"

"Yes."

"I see… you know, that devices usually have sensors to detect this kind of intrusion…"

"Uh. Well, a few minutes later, I noticed some kind of noise outside, checked the window and saw helicopters and drones outside, soldiers marching into the hospital."

"Yes, I heard news of that assault. Nepgear, Histoire, did you find out anything about that?"

"According to intelligence reports," Histoire answers, "Basilicom ordered the Planeptunian authorities to subdue Anon, but I couldn't find evidence in the Basilicom. Most likely someone managed to hijack the communication channels used by Planeptune."

"So it's a dead end… Anyway, what happened after the soldiers arrived?"

"They threw a flashbang into my room… by the time I regained my senses, I was already surrounded… They handcuffed me, they put a bag on my head, and started dragging me around. I don't really remember what happened after, it's all fuzzy… the next thing I remember waking up in a room, where they started to question me about that Overlord Momus thing. I think that was already part of the prison…"

"This is where you met Purple Heart? Or more exactly, a clone of her."

"Yes."

"When you escaped the prison you ended up in the Neo-Geofront dungeon, right? We also defeated the clones there, so it fits… but why didn't we notice that facility there?"

Silence descends over the room. They walked meters away from the prison, and yet they didn't notice it? Well, the tunnel exit was covered pretty well, but it must have a main entrance and they just can't completely hide it…


f76ae1 No.4387

>>4386

Well there's this crude map of the place, the way we exited was just an unknown tunnel, it has it's own real entrance and exit


7c9c3e No.4388

>>4387

"Well there's this crude map of the place…" you say while picking up the map from your inventory. "The way we exited was just an unknown tunnel, it has its' own real entrance and exit."

"Let me see. Hmm… it's not really helpful. Could you describe the area where the tunnel ends? The place where I defeated the monster and met this two guys was pretty near to the dungeon exit, is the tunnel far from it?"

"No… there's that big pile of rock, near to where the path branches. The tunnel is just behind it, hidden behind some iron bars that look like a vent cover."

"There are a few vents there… so one them is a hidden tunnel actually, huh? But that means, that the real entrance is probably in the depths of the dungeon… but why didn't I notice it? Anyway, did you manage to find out anything important about that prison? And who are these two guys you escaped with together, who are they actually, and how did you meet them?"


f76ae1 No.4389

>>4388

According to Taro, it's someone named George Smith, goes by gs177 as well apparently. As for introductions: the girl is named Yumi, I don't know if she already told you, but she was a sex slave in that facility IF rescued us from. It didn't feel right leaving her like that. For the guy, he was a guard of that place, and Yumi's ex-boyfriend, or something. She decided to take him along after she recognized him after we sedated all the drunk guards.


f76ae1 No.4390

>>4389

According to Taro, the facility is run by someone named George Smith, goes by gs177*


7c9c3e No.4391

>>4390

"According to Taro, the facility is run by someone named George Smith, goes by gs177 as well apparently."

"George Smith, huh? I feel like I've heard that name before…"

"My, you should lurk more on the nepchan…" the blonde goddess interrupts IF.

"What do you mean?"

"There's an urban legend about a guy named George Smith. According to lore, that guy was a powerful and wealthy and influential man in a different dimension. He constantly abused his influence, trying to bring down societies by demolishing traditional values and spreading suicidal ideas, so he could control the whole world, and bring ultimate destruction. But just before he could finish his plan, some brave man cornered him and almost managed to kill him. Unfortunately he managed to open a portal, and allegedly ended up in this dimension. He used a spell to turn himself into something like 50-60 years younger, changed his name, and continued where he left off, just in an even more brutal way. There has been mysterious cases that were attributed to him, some people claiming they are George Smith pop up every now and then, but in reality there's no proof he even exists."

"B-But… I've met him!" Taro couldn't stay silent. "He's real!"

"Um, yes, I still haven't introduced them: the girl is named Yumi, I don't know if she already told you, but she was a sex slave in that facility IF rescued us from. It didn't feel right leaving her like that. For the guy, he was a guard of that place, and Yumi's ex-boyfriend, or something. She decided to take him along after she recognized him after we sedated all the drunk guards."

"So he was a member of that group that ran that place?" asks IF.

"Yes."

"You better start talking if you want to leave this place alive." You year the black haired goddess. "Tell us everything you know about this George Smith guy. Where can we find him? How does he look like?"

"He looks like an average man, somewhere in his 30s with short black hair. Nothing extra… but I don't know where could he be. He never told us where does he live or anything like that. I've only met him in public places like cafes, or in the prison."

"And what makes you think he is really George Smith? Just like Vert said, people claiming they're George Smith pop up all the time, how do you know he's the real one and not just an impostor? Like, some kid, who wants to look cool, and so he starts to imitate some well-known badass…"

"I-I… I don't know. I've never questioned his existence… he was just to real to have doubts like that."

"This guy is useless," you hear IF again. "Anon, did you find out anything else about that prison. You spent a few hours here, did you hear or see anything strange? That drunk guards… did you check if they have any papers? Why did you all escape naked?"


f76ae1 No.4392

>>4391

The naked part, we had to strip Taro. For me, they stripped me naked. For Yumi, she already was naked. Why didn't we get their clothing? There was a note that said every single piece of their uniform was bugged and traceable so if we wanted to get out of there, we had to go in our birthday suits.

The strangest thing I've heard was the degeneracy the two guards were talking about when I freshly woke up. I didn't dare go to other parts of the prison lest I get caught and be placed in a more inescapable cell, I just got insanely lucky my door wasn't locked. There was an abandoned medical room, various torture rooms, and collapsed rooms.

For the dungeon, well you saw there was a dragon there, apparently that thing is really strong, but IF took it down solo… there was a way deeper into the dungeon but, I really didn't want to go there.


7c9c3e No.4393

>>4392

"The naked part, we had to strip Taro. For me, they stripped me naked. For Yumi, she already was naked. Why didn't we get their clothing? There was a note that said every single piece of their uniform was bugged and traceable so if we wanted to get out of there, we had to go in our birthday suits."

"There was a note… do you still have it?"

"Hmm, let me check…" You open your inventory… and it's a mess. You just threw everything you found into it without any kind of sorting. "Um, Yumi, how long do I have to carry your stuff? It's a bit packed here…"

"Oh, sorry, I totally forgot it. My inventory is working now, so just give them to me."

You give Yumi back all the stuff she previously packed into your inventory. To be fair, you don't really know what these stuff were, so getting rid of them makes you feel a bit better.

In the tidied inventory, you immediately find the note, and give it to IF. You also find the pages about the operation that you couldn't read. Maybe you should mention that too…

"Location tracking devices, human test subjects, G.S… That would be George Smith, right? I have a bad feeling about this… Anyway, did you actually find any of these devices, or just read about it?"

"No, I didn't start dissecting the guards' gear."

"Too bad. It would be good to know what model do they use… but while I'm at it, the device you found at the hospital, did it have any marking or unique features?"

"No, it was just a plain flexible white square, without any markings. It was about this big and very thin."

"I'll have to look into it. Anything else?"

"The strangest thing I've heard was the degeneracy the two guards were talking about when I freshly woke up. I didn't dare go to other parts of the prison lest I get caught and be placed in a more inescapable cell, I just got insanely lucky my door wasn't locked."

"Sorry? What kind of prison is where they don't lock the doors? Taro, you were a guard there. Can you explain it?"

"The thing is we don't normally deal with guys… and the arrival of Anon was so chaotic and unusual… maybe whoever carried him to his cell simply forgot to lock it."

"How can you forget to lock a 'prisoner'? Plus the arrival, tell us everything you know."

"Normally by the time we leave someone alone in a cell, she's mind broken enough that she wouldn't even think about leaving her cell… so it's not a big deal if someone forgets to lock a door. About Anon's arrival… we received a note about a few guys will arrive shortly, make sure we have a free room. Two guys arrived carrying a third, blindfolded one. They told us not to go out, as fake Purple Hearts are running rampant in the dungeon. They went into the room and closed the door. Since nothing interesting happened after that, I decided to go upstairs and torture someone. Later I heard the two guys left, leaving the third one behind without telling us what to do with him."

"Frightening…"

"Um yeah," you continue speaking, "there was an abandoned medical room, various torture rooms, and collapsed rooms. For the dungeon, well you saw there was a dragon there, apparently that thing is really strong, but IF took it down solo… there was a way deeper into the dungeon but, I really didn't want to go there."

"I can understand that."


f76ae1 No.4394

>>4393

So who is this Overlord Momus actually? Recalling what you said about George Smith, how unfeasible would the idea be that they're the same entity?


f76ae1 No.4395

>>4394

Also if we haven't discussed the operation notes yet, then let's do it.


7c9c3e No.4396

>>4395

(Sorry, I'm still alive, but terrible time management on my side, I'll try to write the next update in the next 24 hours…)


f76ae1 No.4397

>>4396

Alright.


7c9c3e No.4398

>>4394

>>4395

"So who is this Overlord Momus actually? Recalling what you said about George Smith, how unfeasible would the idea be that they're the same entity?"

"Overlord Momus… Arfoire used Histoire to create that horrible creature, feeding of the peoples' fear… And I don't think it's the same entity as George Smith, as far as we know it didn't exist a week ago. Plus every time we saw it, it looked like a big ugly monster, not like a human being, so unless it existed previously and can change forms… I'm pretty sure we've defeated Overlord Momus for good, so… um, Taro, what was the last time you heard from George?"

"Just before Anon arrived at the prison."

"So about the same time with the hospital raid, and we defeated Overlord Momus after that… I think we should just wait a few days, he's bound to show up if he's still alive. Anything else?"

"Um, yeah, I've also found this in the prison… but I couldn't read it."

"Hmm, let's see…" IF takes the pages from you. "Operation… what the hell? Rain, mystic… I've never seen this character…"

"This is why you should read more," you hear a quiet and calm voice. Oh, that's the girl who was reading before… "Give it to me. This is how you read something, you illiterates. So, khm, here we go. Operation Rain… WHAT? This is a clusterfuck, a-a doodle made by a five year old, not writing! Are you trying to insult us, you brat!?"

"Please, Blanc, calm down." Histoire tries to calm down the goddess, who already materialized a huge hammer in her head, flailing it like was made from Styrofoam. "Let me see that… Um, right, Operation Thunderstorm."

"Thunderstorm… how is that supposed to be a thunderstorm?!"

"It's a non standard reading, mixed with archaic characters."

"So, Histoire," interjects IF, "what is this operation?"

"It was established by the former goddess to 'take care' of unwanted persons. She created a secret underground prison. I don't know much about it, since as far as I know, nobody got out alive from there. But after the former goddess was defeated, rumors about that prison weakened, then completely slid into obscurity. Unfortunately I couldn't confirm its demise."

"I see… Histoire, can you read the rest of the text?"

"I can, but unfortunately it'll take three days."

"Three days?!"

"It's long text full of archaic characters I didn't see in the last 1000 years, so it'll take some time until I figure them out…"


f76ae1 No.4399

File: 506a8d813cba334⋯.png (336.35 KB, 1128x1083, 376:361, Neptune, sad.png)

>>4398

3 days?! Well if there's nothing we can do about the whole 3 days… what can we do until then? Is there anything else on the agenda? Also where's … uhm..? I think Nepgear mentioned something about her sister…


fca2ae No.4400

>>4398

I say we try to act natural, after all we know that George's agents could be anywhere, Lets not tip him off to the fact that we know whats going on


7c9c3e No.4401

>>4399

>Neptune, sad

Yet smiling. Also your question about Neptune is going to be postponed…

>>4400

"3 days?! Well if there's nothing we can do about the whole 3 days… what can we do until then? Is there anything else on the agenda?"

"Yes," the black haired goddess responds. She clearly had enough of this chit-chat. "I think we learned everything we could by sitting in a room, so let's go and check out that prison."

"A-Are you sure? I don't think it's a good idea to tip George off to the fact that we know what's going on…"

"Come on, two prisoners and a guard disappeared last night. There's no way they didn't notice that."


f76ae1 No.4402

>>4401

Hopefully they haven't blocked off the tunnel.


319464 No.4403

Note to self … specify more.

>>4401

"But he wouldn't know that you guys know. We should monitor it yes, but lets not show our hand just yet. We need the element of surprise if this George guy is half as crafty as you say he is. I would say just start taking more requests in that dungeon and see if anything stands out. We can go charging in after Histy get's back to us with that translation. But right now lets keep our heads down. In the mean time we need get Yumi and Taro some place safe and out of public eye. Last thing we need is to mount another rescue mission."


319464 No.4404

>>4403

"If possibleI would like it to be somewhere I can check up on Yumi, since I did promise to help her curb her … Impulses"


f76ae1 No.4405

>>4403

Taking in quests for that place in particular sounds like a good plan but hopefully not everyone takes one that's too obvious


7c9c3e No.4406

>>4403

>>4404

>>4405

"But he wouldn't know that you guys know. We should monitor it, yes, but let's not show our hand just yet. We need the element of surprise if this George guy is half as crafty as you say he is. I would say just start taking more requests in that dungeon and see if anything stands out. We can go charging in after Histy get's back to us with that translation. But right now lets keep our heads down. In the meantime we need get Yumi and Taro some place safe and out of public eye. Last thing we need is to mount another rescue mission. If possible, I would like it to be somewhere I can check up on Yumi, since I did promise to help her curb her… impulses."

"I see your point… but we're the CPUs of Gamindustri, not some weak underlings! We can't just sit back and wait in a situation like this!… P-Plus there are those poor girls… we have to rescue them, the sooner the better. We only need the location of the prison, the translation can wait… Histoire, can't you at least figure out what is that writing about?"

"It looks like it describes how the former goddess established and operated that facility, but I couldn't make out any details. But it looks like this text is at least 1000 years old."

"See? Even if it contains any info, it's probably outdated by now. Now, everybody, let's go!"

"Wha-what?! Please, wait Noire-san!" Histoire tries to stop the goddess, who is about leave the room. "Do not jump to conclusions so fast! We have no idea how powerful George Smith is… You might walk straight into a trap if you continue to act like this."


fca2ae No.4407

>>4406

"Noir, I want to rescue the girls too, but we will do more harm than good if we don't have a plan. Let's see what we can learn without poking the sleeping bear. If George has noticed a deserter, he may prepare for a frontal force. We need to think this one through."


f76ae1 No.4408

>>4406

Histoire's right, it doesn't hurt to be careful, or are we really in that much of a time limit? I'm sure this Smith person is pretty crafty if he could operate this entire operation under your noses…


7c9c3e No.4409

>>4407

>>4408

"Noire, I want to rescue the girls too, but we will do more harm than good if we don't have a plan. Let's see what we can learn without poking the sleeping bear. I'm sure this Smith person is pretty crafty if he could operate this entire operation under your noses, if he has noticed a deserter, he may prepare for a frontal force. We need to think this one through. Histoire's right, it doesn't hurt to be careful."

"Fine… but don't blame me if something bad happens because we didn't go there right away. Anyway, what are we going to do with this two guys? I hope you don't want to let this monster run free. Hmm… They're from Planeptune, right? Nepgear, did you check the official records?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They didn't have an ID and without their…"

"But now they're awake," Noire interrupts Nepgear, "just ask them."

"Yes! So, um, Yumi and Taro, please follow me, we will have to confirm a few sensitive details…"


fca2ae No.4410

>>4409

"While they go discuss that, we should start to lay down a game plan. Any Ideas?"


7c9c3e No.4411

>>4410

"While they go discuss that, we should start to lay down a game plan. Any Ideas?"

"Seriously? You were the one who was so assertive about their ideas. Come on, I want to hear your plan."


4d2b97 No.4412

>>4411

"Well if it were up to me,First I would get Yumi, Taro, and I out of planeptune since we would be the ones he would have people looking for, Second I would have groups of two or three take jobs at Neo-Geofront to keep an eye on anything thats going on. I would leave that job to the ones native to Planeptune, Meanwhile the other CPU's keep an eye out for any other mysterious happenings in their own nations. While this is going down the ones who do not have an active role should keep a low profile as to not draw attention to ourselves.I would also not talk about any info we get over the phone, if he tricked the Planeptune police, I can only imagine wiretapping would be easy for him.

… Though this is just off the top of my head. so I'm sure it could use some work."


f76ae1 No.4413

>>4411

Its possible that there are more similar operations running rampant like this hiding under the other nations


7c9c3e No.4414

>>4412

>>4413

"Well if it were up to me, first, I would get Yumi, Taro, and I out of Planeptune since we would be the ones he would have people looking for. Second, I would have groups of two or three take jobs at Neo-Geofront to keep an eye on anything that's going on. I would leave that job to the ones native to Planeptune. Meanwhile, the other CPU's keep an eye out for any other mysterious happenings in their own nations, as it's possible that there are more similar operations running rampant like this hiding under the other nations. While this is going down the ones who do not have an active role should keep a low profile as to not draw attention to ourselves. I would also not talk about any info we get over the phone, if he tricked the Planeptune police, I can only imagine wiretapping would be easy for him. … Though this is just off the top of my head, so I'm sure it could use some work."

"I have to admit, this looks like a decent plan," says IF, "but if you want to leave Planeptune… well, I hope you can stand on your own, because I won't be able to be constantly at your side. About Yumi and Taro, I agree that they're potential targets until we deactivate this George guy. The safest place to stay is probably one of the Basilicoms, if any of the CPUs agree to that."

"My Basilicom is noisy enough already, I don't need more hindrance." The CPU with the white hat is not exactly supportive.

"Oh my, I'll gladly take him. The brothers would be very well delighted…" You don't exactly know what is the blonde CPU is talking about, but based on IF's expression, it's probably better if you don't send them there.

"Of course, Lastation has the best public safety in Gamindustri. But do I really have to let them in to my Basilicom?"

"Noire, you've seen the other CPUs reactions, I do not want another catastrophe…"

"Okay, I understand. But if they start to put up a show like they did a few minutes before, I'll immediately exile them."


f76ae1 No.4415

>>4414

Why do I feel like they'd be exiled near immediately…


fca2ae No.4416

>>4414

"Let's not exile them Noir, it's not for forever. And IF I too would seek shelter at a Basilicom, so I could probably be trained by, and under the watch of, other CPU's and their guards. I just want to be play it safe. But I think I have proven I am quick on my feet. I mean I have survived pretty well since I was left for the ambulance."


7c9c3e No.4417

>>4416

"Let's not exile them Noir, it's not for forever. And IF I too would seek shelter at a Basilicom, so I could probably be trained by, and under the watch of, other CPU's and their guards. I just want to be play it safe. But I think I have proven I am quick on my feet. I mean I have survived pretty well since I was left for the ambulance."

"So, you're just leaving me behind?" IF is not too happy with your decision. "Fine, go ahead. Just don't piss off Noire too much, and you should be OK."

"So, you too?" you hear Noire again. "But I must warn you, there are no lazing around in my Basilicom. Now where are these two other guys? What's taking this long? Anon, make yourself useful and check what the hell are they doing."


f76ae1 No.4418

>>4417

Let's check up on them, hopefully they aren't doing anything stupid.

"Sorry IF, I hoped to be your student but I think it's too dangerous for me to be staying in Planeptune for now."


fca2ae No.4419

>>4418

"One moment Noir. I think I have some explaining to do to IF here.

IF, here's my point of view. I know this man views women as pleasure outlets. The last thing I could handle is the thought that one of the first people I find after I break out of that hell hole of a school who was nice to me and seemed to actually give a shit about me being kidnaped and … used against her will. At a Basilicom I can blend in with the staff and it not look like I personally know the CPU. Where would I stay here in planeptune besides either your's or Compa's house? I don't want to put either of you in this scumbags cross hairs. At least in a Basilicom there is a degree of separation between me and the CPU, not to mention an entire building filled with guards. I don't want to put anyone in harms way because of me. But I know getting my self killed because I was selfish could cut way worse for those I call my friends. I would still love if you came to visit me if possible. And who knows I might only need to hide for three days. Trust me, neither of us are happy with this turn of events. But I think both of us can see the necessity of taking things cautiously when we don't know what we are up agains. Plus the last thing I wan't to do is burden you with an escort mission because I'm only level one."

Then we should go check up on Yumi and Taro.


7c9c3e No.4420

>>4418

>>4419

(I'm not gonna copy that wall of text, here's just the response.)

"I see. But I'm sure Noire will make sure that he won't kidnap anyone, right?"

"Of course! As I already told you, Lastation is the best at public safety, things like this don't happen there."

"And Planeptune is the most technologically advanced, yet nobody discovered this operation before. This George guy looks pretty crafty, so be careful. About where to say in Planeptune… Nepgear said she's trying to do something about it, so you should speak to her, if you ever want to came back."

You start walking in the direction where the trio left not so long ago. You arrive at a closed door. Standing in front of the door you can occasionally make out Nepgear's voice, but it's too quiet to understand what is she saying.


f76ae1 No.4421

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>4420

Suddenly I just remembered about how fantastic Lastation's security is… GOD NO


f76ae1 No.4422

>>4420

Try to hear if we can understand, if not, knock on the door


7c9c3e No.4423

>>4422

You move your ear closer to the door, almost pressing against it. But at least you can make out her words.

"I know it's not easy, but try to think about it. You had to deal with even bigger problems back in that prison, so… I'm sure you'll handle it. A-And, um, we've spent a long time here, I'm going to quickly check on the others, they must be worried."


fca2ae No.4424

>>4423

pull your ear away and knock on the door, looks less suspicious


f76ae1 No.4425

>>4423

Pull away then knock on the door


7c9c3e No.4426

>>4424

>>4425

You pull away and knock on the door.

"Who's there?" you hear a sound.

"Anon."

"Okay, wait a minute…" A few moments later the door opens and Nepgear steps out. You only get a glimpse of Yumi sitting in the room, crying, before Nepgear shuts the door behind her.

"Um, sorry, this discussion ended up a bit more difficult than I thought. We will go back a few minutes later, so, please don't worry."


fca2ae No.4427

>>4426

I would let Nepgear deal with this, just say ok and report back to the others saying they will just be a few.


f76ae1 No.4428

>>4426

Is Yumi alright?


7c9c3e No.4429

>>4427

>>4428

The problem with two anons replying to the quest is that if they disagree, I have no idea what to do… So try to figure out what's wrong here, or just leave them?


fca2ae No.4430

>>4428

Considering Yumi has already had two mood swings prior. I would be willing to bet this is a similar case. We can find out more later but for right now I think conversing with the CPU's would garner more progress, plus I think some girl talk would do Yumi some good


7c9c3e No.4431

>>4430

"OK," you say and walk back to the CPUs.

"They will be there in a few minutes. I think Yumi had another mood swing, so it complicated things a bit…"

"Just great, we'll never get…"

"YAAY!!" you hear a loud sound as the door of the room swings open. Compa is back with the twins.

"Um, hello, did I miss anything while I was out?"

IF gives Compa a quick rundown on the recent happenings. When she gets to the part of you leaving to Lastation, though, Compa suddenly turns to you with teary eyes.

"What?! Why are you leaving us desu?"


fca2ae No.4432

>>4431

"I'm playing it cautious Compa, We don't know the lengths this George Smith will go to and I don't want to put any of my friends into danger. I do not make this decision lightly, but I could never live with my self if you got … abused by Smith because of me. I don't want to do this, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you or IF because of me."


7c9c3e No.4433

>>4432

"I'm playing it cautious, Compa, we don't know the lengths this George Smith will go to and I don't want to put any of my friends into danger. I did not make this decision lightly, but I could never live with my self if you got… abused by Smith because of me. I don't want to do this, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you or IF because of me."

"I don't really understand you, but if you say so… Hmm, but before you go, I invite everyone to one final lunch made by Compa!"

"Yay! Compa's food is the best!" you hear the more vivid twin from the background.

"I'm very grateful to your offer, but we don't really have time for that," Noire starts to argue with Compa. "I still have a lot…"

"No! Anon has to eat that meal, that's the order from his doctor! Everybody get ready, I'll serve the lunch in a few minutes."


f76ae1 No.4434

>>4433

Compa's meals are always so heavenly


fca2ae No.4436

>>4433

Food time yay, Lets hope nothing goes south


f76ae1 No.4437

>>4436

You know something would happen


7c9c3e No.4438

>>4434

>>4436

Compa walks back to the kitchen, while the CPUs get ready to lunch. During that, Nepgear arrives with Yumi and Taro. Yumi still doesn't look OK, even though she stopped crying, and Taro looks even more guilty than before.

"Um, we're back and… What is happening here?" Nepgear just stands in the door, confused. She's having a bad mood too.


f76ae1 No.4439

File: 1a66ff7c7a7960c⋯.png (342.75 KB, 603x515, 603:515, Nepgear Burning Things dow….png)

>>4438

What's wrong Nepgear


fca2ae No.4440

>>4439

"Compa's came home and is making food for us."


7c9c3e No.4441

>>4439

>>4440

"Compa's came home and is making food for us."

"I see…"

"Sorry, but what's wrong Nepgear?"

"Um, we have found… how should I put it… some disturbing news, and Yumi is still… affected by it… and I'm not really sure what should I do… If oneechan was here, she would be able to instantly solve this problem with a stupid joke, but I'm not good enough…"


fca2ae No.4442

>>4441

"What's the problem? Come on I'm 'Geared' up for bad news"

No I'm not apologizing


f76ae1 No.4443

File: 56b9535c574d475⋯.jpg (241.69 KB, 1536x1203, 512:401, IMG_0768.JPG)

>>4441

We can handle it


7c9c3e No.4444

>>4442

>>4443

"What's the problem? Come on I'm 'Geared' up for bad news."

"Goodness… But, um, Yumi, is it okay?"

"Yeah… go ahead," Yumi quietly nods.

"So, I've checked the official databases… Yumi's mother died about half a year ago. It was death by natural causes, but psychiatrists suspects that her daughter's disappearance played a major role in it… Her father is still alive, but reportedly he lives on antidepressants, and even with it, his condition is worsening every day."


f76ae1 No.4445

File: 5f808d65c7463dd⋯.png (149.43 KB, 450x450, 1:1, Top Nep Hat.png)

>>4444

Would it be possible and/or safe for Yumi to even see her father right now? Before we depart for Lastation?


fca2ae No.4446

>>4444

"… I think we should go visit her father, If anything just to let him know she's alive. We can also explain the situation to him there. I would like Noir and Nepgear to be there. Noir so he knows she will be under good protection, and Nepgear so he knows that Planeptune and Lastation mutually agreed to this protection program."


fca2ae No.4447

>>4444

"However dickweasel over there should not be within 100 yards of this guy. I can only imagine what an angry father would do to his daughters kidnapper." while pointing at Taro. "Lets not tell him Taro will also be seeking sanctuary in Lastation"


7c9c3e No.4448

>>4445

>>4446

>>4447

"I think we should go visit her father, if it's possible. Just to let him know she's alive. We can also explain the situation to him there. I would like Noir and Nepgear to be there. Noir so he knows she will be under good protection, and Nepgear so he knows that Planeptune and Lastation mutually agreed to this protection program. However, dickweasel over there should not be within 100 yards of this guy. I can only imagine what an angry father would do to his daughters kidnapper," you say while pointing at Taro. "Lets not tell him Taro will also be seeking sanctuary in Lastation."

"Um, sorry, what did Planeptune mutually agree to?" asks the confused Nepgear.

You quickly describe why do you think it's a good idea to move to another nation.

"I see. It's not a bad idea… but you should have said that earlier. I'll have to reconsider a few things in light of this information. And please don't say things like Planeptune agreed to something without asking Neptune or me first… Um, anything else?"

"Personally I'm not a big fan of the idea that I have to visit her father too." Noire starts to speak. "I still have a lot of work to do, you know? Oh, and one more thing, this have been bugging me for a while. My name is Noire, not Noir. Got it? Can you say it Anon?"


fca2ae No.4449

>>4448

"Pardon me I must have heard it wrong Noire. A lot has happened recently. And I do apologize to you as well Nepgear, I could have sworn you were in here when we discussed the protection program. My mind must have been a bit scrambled from everything that's happened."

In all honesty I just forgot the E.


fca2ae No.4450

>>4448

" and I understand you must be Busy Noire, but I'm sure it would put her fathers mind at ease to know where his daughter is and that she is safe."


f76ae1 No.4451

>>4448

Maybe somehow, her father would have more knowledge of this George Smith character


7c9c3e No.4452

>>4449

>>4450

>>4451

"Pardon me I must have heard it wrong Noire. A lot has happened recently. And I do apologize to you as well Nepgear, I could have sworn you were in here when we discussed the protection program. My mind must have been a bit scrambled from everything that's happened. And I understand you must be Busy Noire, but I'm sure it would put her fathers mind at ease to know where his daughter is and that she is safe. Heck, he may even know something about this George Smith character."

"It would be too good to be true…" Noire is still annoyed. "But since we have no better idea… fine, I'll do it. Do we know where is her father right now?"

"No. We don't track people…" Nepgear replies.

"What's his name? I'm gonna check him in the phone book." asks IF.

"Hanada Ichiro."

"Hmm, let's see…" IF starts fiddling about with her phone. "Here is it! Let's call him."

She pushes the call button and places the cell phone next to her ear.

"*sigh* It's turned off… Is he working? Because then he's probably at his workplace."

"Well, let me see…" Nepgear picks up another mobile phone like device and starts typing. "Yes, he should be working here…"

IF looks at the screen, then starts to dial another number. This time, however, someone picks up the phone, almost immediately.

"Hello, I'm IF from the Guild. If my information is correct, Hanada Ichiro is working at your company, right? … Can I speak with him? … Oh…" IF suddenly shows a shocked expression. "And… when was the last time he showed up? … Did you notice anything unusual about him? … Do you have any idea where his current whereabouts may be? … Thank you. Bye." She puts down the phone, and start talking in a slow, worried voice.

"He didn't show up at work this morning. They didn't notice anything unusual about him, yesterday he went home from work as usual. The assistant said that it happened a few times that he disappeared for a few days without warning, the boss already wanted to fire him because of this, so she said don't worry, but I don't know… I have a bad feeling about this situation."


f76ae1 No.4453

>>4452

This is not good


35205e No.4454

>>4453

"Nepgear, do you have access to what his address is?"


7c9c3e No.4455

>>4454

"Nepgear, do you have access to what his address is?"

"Yes, he should be living here…" Nepgear shows you a miniature map.

"We should check it out." IF replies. "In the meantime I've posted a notice at the Guild, so if anyone recognizes him, I would get a message. But until then…"

"The lunch is ready!" the cheerful nurse storms into the room, but looking around she realizes something is not right, and with a worried expression she asks, "um, something bad happened?"


35205e No.4458

>>4455

"I'll explain it to her, you guys go. A lvl1 would only slow you guys down if we are correct in our assumptions."


f76ae1 No.4459

>>4455

"Something bad may have happened to Yumi's father."


7c9c3e No.4462

>>4458

>>4459

"Something bad may have happened to Yumi's father. I'll explain it to her, you guys go. A lvl1 would only slow you guys down if we are correct in our assumptions."

"Huh, you want to go away? But I just finished preparing the lunch, it won't be as good if you don't eat it while it's still fresh desu~…"

"That would be a waste, that's right. But we're also tight on time. What should we do…" IF starts to wonder. "But Anon, you said you want to be a member of the Guild, so do not try to evade work!"


35205e No.4463

>>4462

"If you think I can be useful IF then I'll come along."


f76ae1 No.4464

>>4462

Alright, I'll join up then, maybe we should pack Compa's lunch?


7c9c3e No.4465

>>4463

>>4464

"If you think I can be useful IF then I'll come along."

"Of course, you won't learn anything sitting in a room and not doing anything. Plus I don't think we will have to do any fight, so you should be fine."

"Alright, I'll join up then, maybe we should pack Compa's lunch?"

"Pack it?" Compa starts to wonder. "I'm not sure I have enough bento boxes to pack everything I made…"

"Don't tell me you overdid it again…"

"I just wanted to make sure that nobody stays hungry desu…"


31200c No.4466

>>4465

Well, no time like the present, let's pack what we can.


7675db No.4467

Im with him on this one^


7c9c3e No.4468

>>4466

>>4467

"Well, no time like the present, let's pack what we can."

"All right!"

Compa starts packing the food. She fills a box, and another box, and another, and another… you quickly lose count of the boxes, in the end everyone stands with at least four boxes.

"Um, I don't think I have any more boxes… But it should be enough for lunch."

"It'll be more than enough, I'm sure… So then, everyone, let's go!"

You leave the apartment and arrive at a busy street.

"Anon, we're going to the train station, try not to get lost."

You're amazed by the city, but you don't have time to gaze out, as the girls are eager to get to the station quick. A few minutes later, you're standing on the railway platform, surrounded by the girls. You'd think this is an unusual sight, a bunch of CPUs standing at the railway station, but people are apparently not giving too much attention to your little group. Do they don't recognize the CPUs either?

"The train should arrive in three minutes…" IF interrupts your train of thought. "We're going to take off at the fifth stop. It's just a five minute walk from the house."


f76ae1 No.4469

>>4468

"Are the trains divided by gender…?"


fca2ae No.4470

>>4468

I would more ask why no one's reacting to the CPU's just walking around.


7c9c3e No.4471

File: 6bedb43e3cdfce3⋯.jpg (944.16 KB, 1582x1582, 1:1, CPU Glasses.jpg)

>>4469

>>4470

"Why no one's reacting to the CPU's just…"

"Shh!" The blonde CPU silences you. But now that you look at her again, she looks different. She's now just an ordinary girl, who resembles one particular CPU a bit. What happened?

"My, you're as gullible as everyone else…" She comes near you to whisper something into your ear. There's a CPU, just about 5 cm from you… you could easily smell her hair or…

"Would I look more familiar if I'd remove my glasses?" Oh, yeah! The glasses! That's the big difference! You look around the group and you see that every CPU wears glasses now. "Hehehe" is all the CPU's response to your bewilderment.

"Are the trains divided by gender…?"

"Um, what?" IF responds with a baffled voice. "Why would they? Did you even ride a train before?"

"I think, but it was a long time ago…"

"Then I guess I should give you a brief lecture on train etiquette… Yumi, Taro, you listen too. So, don't make a ruckus, don't talk on your phone, and generally don't talk loudly. Read a book, or play a game on your phone or something, but please, don't be Neptune…"


f76ae1 No.4472

>>4471

What exactly did Neptune do


fca2ae No.4474

>>4472

It's fucking neptune. we can imagine what she did.

Anyway let's get going to this dudes house


cf09ff No.4475

>>4474

I mean if the train isn't here yet, it might be interesting to know


874968 No.4476

>>4472

>>4474

"What exactly did Neptune do?"

"You don't want to know that… But in short she mocked people until she was thrown out by a conductor. She had to fly after us… but hey, step back, the train is approaching."

The group boards the train. Having no better idea, you go to a window and watch the city outside. It's your hometown, yet you only barely know anything about it. It's a futuristic looking city with lots of interesting buildings, you could stare at this sight for hours and not get bored, but you don't get to do that as the train ride only takes a few minutes.

You leave the train station and arrive at a much less crowded street, you only see a few people here and there.

"The house should be down this street."

You begin walking. It looks like this is one of the calmer places of the city, you can actually see small kids playing in side streets and you can hear the birds chirp. After a bit of walk IF stops the group in front of a house.

"This should be the house."

You take a look at the house. It's a small, two-story building with a small garden. That garden is filled weed and dead flowers however, and the house looks abandoned too.


cf09ff No.4477

File: 9ad340952862d01⋯.png (2.42 MB, 1800x1020, 30:17, 0002.png)

>>4476

Hm, you think anyone's somehow home?


9f62fe No.4478

>>4476

"Great, this is a pleasant sign right? I say we knock on the door just in case."


874968 No.4479

>>4477

>>4478

"Hm, you think anyone's somehow home?"

"It doesn't look like anyone were here in months, but who knows. Nepgear said that this man had problems…"

"Great… I say we knock on the door just in case."

"Sure."

You move to the door and ring the doorbell. You wait, but nothing happens. You ring the bell again, knock on the door, but nothing. Either nobody's at home, or they just do not want to answer you.


9f62fe No.4480

>>4479

"So all in favor of kicking down the door say I"


cf09ff No.4481

>>4480

Let's not destroy property just yet, let's see if the door is locked.


9f62fe No.4482

>>4481

Fine will go with your Idea, but if it's locked we kick it down


874968 No.4483

>>4481

>>4482

You try to open the door… lo and behold, it's open!

Inside the house, it looks like whoever lived here, just mysteriously disappeared a few months ago: everything is covered in dust, there's a small shelf torn down, but you can also find traces of someone living here, like shoes next to the entrance.


cf09ff No.4484

>>4483

Truly we must have door unlocking powers

Are the shoes dusty or clean


9f62fe No.4485

>>4483

" … So should we split to parties of like 3 or something and search the house? see if we can find anything?"


cf09ff No.4486

>>4485

Splitting into a group is the fastest way to get murdered in a setting like this … then again everyone's extremely powerful except us. Let's stick with someone.


874968 No.4487

>>4484

You check the shoes. You find a few shoes that looks like women's shoes, they're dusty. There are a few men's shoes, they look a little bit cleaner.

>>4485

>>4486

(Now what?)


cf09ff No.4488

>>4487

>Let's stick with someone.

As long as we're not absolutely alone and we have a buddy system or something it's fine.


874968 No.4489

>>4488

You decide to stick with IF, you should be safe if she's near. You head to the kitchen. It's a mess, you see dirty plates all over the place, you also feel a distinctive smell – the smell of rotting food. You open the fridge, and randomly check some items, a few of them expired months ago, but you also find a cup of noodles produced yesterday.

"What's this…" you hear IF, but she's interrupted by a scream.

"HYAAA! What!?" it sounds like Yumi's voice, coming from upstairs.


cf09ff No.4490

>>4489

Let's check it out, hopefully it's not a dead body


e4e423 No.4491

>>4489

"Let''s go check that out."


874968 No.4492

>>4490

>>4491

You quickly run upstairs to check the source of the commotion. Yumi stands in front of a wall, frozen, staring at the wall.

"Um, what's the problem?"

"My… my room… it used to be here… but it's walled up now…"

Now that you check the wall, you notice that there's a rectangle, about the size of a door, where the wall's color is different. You quickly check the neighboring rooms: you can confirm that there's something between the two adjacent rooms. Also, it looks like the only entrance is the one that was walled up.

"Yumi. Do you have any idea why did they wall up the entrance?"

"Why would I have any idea? I haven't been here in the last one and a half year!"


9f62fe No.4493

>>4492

"Could have walled it off since it would have been a painful memory. If you want we could try to break down the wall?"


cf09ff No.4494

>>4492

Hopefully busting down this wall wouldn't make this house collapse


874968 No.4495

>>4493

"Could have walled it off since it would have been a painful memory. If you want we could try to break down the wall?"

"I-I don't think…" Yumi starts to speak, hesitantly. "I mean if you think there could be something interesting inside, go ahead, but otherwise… I'm not sure I'm ready for it…"

"Yumi's father disappeared last night or this morning, and this wall doesn't look like they built it in the last 24 hours, so I'm fine with leaving it," IF responds.


cf09ff No.4496

>>4495

Let's just keep a note of this wall then. What about the bedrooms?


9f62fe No.4497

>>4495

"Alright Yumi, We're going to go back to checking the other rooms, if you need anything let us know"


874968 No.4498

File: c0a115f7b2bb079⋯.jpg (531.42 KB, 1771x1771, 1:1, 1461713650217.jpg)

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d2)

>>4496

>>4497

"Let's just keep a note of this wall then. What about the bedrooms?"

"We didn't get to check them yet," says one of the girls accompanying Yumi. "Yumi just freaked out immediately as we arrived upstairs, and we didn't really know what to do."

"Alright, we're going to go back to checking the other rooms, if you need anything or find something, let us know."

"Roger that!"

You start walking down the stairs again.

"This Yumi girl…" IF starts to mumble, "these mood swings, in some ways it's worse than Neptune's…"

"Neptune? I think you mentioned that name earlier…"

"Yeah, she's supposed to be this nation's CPU. But when we had that final fight with Arfoire, she insisted that she will save her. Everyone escaped Celestia except her, and a bit later an explosion shook Celestia… we couldn't go back, and we have no idea what's with her. I hope that idiot is safe and will return soon, Compa is really worried about her. But back to work, I've found a hand written note on the table. Let's see what's it about…"

(Rolling time again! 1=shopping list, 2=a message to Yumi)


874968 No.4499

>>4498

(2 = uh-oh)

"Yumi,

What you did at the prison last day was not nice, so we took hostage of your father.

Call +1-42-914-301 to have a pleasant chat with us.

G.S."


9f62fe No.4500

>>4499

"Fuck … FUCK! I had an inkling that this was a possibility but FUCK"


cf09ff No.4501

>>4499

This is not a good sign.


874968 No.4502

>>4500

>>4501

"Fuck… FUCK! I had an inkling that this was a possibility but FUCK."

"This is not good… but at least we know that this guy is onto Yumi, and probably you and Taro too. I think you should immediately leave to Lastation with Noire. The thing I'm not sure about is whether we should show this message to Yumi or not. Who knows how would she react, but I don't want to suppress this information either."


53ee50 No.4503

"*Takes a deep breath* … If we show Yumi this she might not stop till she know's her father is safe, we could possibly set up a trap and save her father and get them both out of here … but that's risky. If we just send us to Lastation … well best case scenario he gets tortured, worst case … yeah lets leave the unspoken, unspoken … shit … this is too much for a level one. Let me rack my brain a bit, feel free to chime in with an Idea."


cf09ff No.4504

>>4502

Check to see if Yumi is nearby.

She's still emotionally unstable, I'm pretty sure at this point she might just crack if we tell her this kind of news.


874968 No.4505

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d2)

>>4503

>>4504

"*Takes a deep breath* … If we show Yumi this she might not stop till she know's her father is safe, we could possibly set up a trap and save her father and get them both out of here … but that's risky. If we just send us to Lastation … well best case scenario he gets tortured, worst case … yeah lets leave the unspoken, unspoken … shit … this is too much for a level one. Let me rack my brain a bit, feel free to chime in with an Idea."

"Hopefully that won't happen. I mean as far as we know, they're mainly interested in girls… but of course, with this kind of people, you can never be sure."

"Hmm… Let me check something quick."

You quietly walk up the stairs to check on Yumi. She's still standing in front of the place where the door was, quietly, her eyes fixed on the wall while her hand is also touching the wall.


916962 No.4506

>>4505

"For the record IF I meant kill him but I suppose they could do that too."


cf09ff No.4507

File: b9a47bc580fb8f7⋯.jpg (204.01 KB, 1280x1440, 8:9, Rei Kiseijou, HDD, glare.JPG)

>>4505

>another roll

Check back on IF, decide if we should tell her the news or not


874968 No.4508

>>4507

>>another roll

It's just 8ch or my browser being retarded, loading the last roll settings with hidden post options, just move along. Also I feel like shit, but it has nothing to do with anything here.

You go back to IF. She's busy typing something on her phone, but she quickly notices that you're back.

"Uh, so what now?"


111dc0 No.4509

>>4508

So are we gonna call that number or


111dc0 No.4510

>>4509

>>4508

What are the odds he would know what Yumi sounds like exactly? Let's make IF make the call and pretend for her to be Yumi.


9f62fe No.4511

>>4510

Considering the fact that he literally tracked down her father within what less than a day, I'd expect that he might know who his prisoners. So let's assume that he will know if we put someone else on.


874968 No.4512

>>4510

>>4511

And it's a tie again. Just let me add my 2 cents: tracking someone down when you know his daughter's name (and a lot more) vs recognizing a voice on the phone that you never heard before is not the same as some other person's voice that you probably never heard before either. On the other hand, the note only mentions Yumi, so he probably still doesn't know our little party, so being extra careful won't hurt.


111dc0 No.4513

>>4512

Is the note handwritten or computerized


5d5ffe No.4514

>>4512

If I guess that's just me being paranoid, if we want to try it we can let IF call the number. We might be able to set up an ambush


c428c1 No.4515

The old man raped yumi. He then pissed in her mouth. The walk back home was long and painful for yumi. When she got home, she took a shower.

Then she realized that she.didn't have the urge to brush her teeth. Yumi learned she was attracted to piss on that day.


874968 No.4516

>>4513

It's printed in Comic Sans


111dc0 No.4519

>>4516

Comic Sans, that fiend


111dc0 No.4520

>>4516

Ask IF for her opinion on the matter, since she's a girl and might shed some light


874968 No.4521

>>4520

"Maybe you should try calling him, pretending to be Yumi. In her current state it's probably for the best if we leave Yumi out of this mess."

"Me, pretending to be Yumi?! What do I do if he asks something about that prison thing, I'll have no idea how to respond."

"…"

"If he notices I'm not Yumi, he'll know that she's not alone. In that case he'll probably become even more careful, making it harder to track him down. On the other hand, if we succeed, we could obtain valuable information. It's risky, but… Wait! I have an idea. Let me find Nepgear quick."

IF leaves before you could say anything, but fortunately she returns in a second.

"Nepgear, this is a message I found here."

"This is very bad…"

"Yeah, that's why we didn't tell anybody else yet. But could you trace this phone number?"

"Uh, yes, I think. You shouldn't spy on citizens, but I think in this case I can make an exception. I'm pretty sure onee-chan wouldn't have a problem with it…" Nepgear picks up her tablet like device and start typing on it. "Um, the phone should be around here," she shows a little map with a blue circle.

"You mean anywhere in the circle?" asks IF.

"Yes."

"*sigh* That's a pretty crowded area, with a lot of skyscrapers, we won't find him like this."

"The only way I know to achieve more precision is to go there and actually call the number. Provided he doesn't leave the area in the meantime."


111dc0 No.4523

>>4521

Well, at the very least, this has narrowed down our search. Calling him out will be a bit difficult…


111dc0 No.4524

>>4521

Screw it, I'll call. I'm sure he knows Yumi wasn't completely alone when she escaped.


874968 No.4525

>>4524

"Screw it, I'll call. I'm sure he knows Yumi wasn't completely alone when she escaped."

"Okay… what!? You want to call him? I don't think it's a good idea… But now that I think about it, you were in the prison, and disappeared at the same time as Yumi, so maybe he won't suspect anything. I don't know, it's really irritating when you don't know anything about your enemy, I may be too paranoid, but that guy managed to remain hidden for we don't know how many years, he must be very powerful. Anyway I suggest going to the marked location, we will have some time to think about who's going to call him. I don't think we will find anything interesting here."

"Yeah, let's go. But wait, what should we do with Yumi?"

"Um, she's still shocked?"

"Yes."

"I see. Well, it's probably for the best if we ask Noire to take her and Taro to Lastation, I don't want to drag her into more trouble…"


111dc0 No.4526

>>4525

Alright let's do that then, after we're sure Yumi and Taro is in safe hands, let's see what we can get from this call.

Have we been a bit too careless? I feel like he might be somehow observing us already.


874968 No.4527

>>4526

"I agree. Let's do this."

IF calls Noire and briefly tells her the current situation. Noire is quite annoyed, having to go back to her basilicom with this two weirdos, but you also notice a glimpse of happiness in her eyes – finally she can get back to the work she had to neglect for quite a few hours now. The parting is heart-touching, but not in the usual way. Yumi apparently still hasn't returned to her senses, Taro and Noire have to carry her, as she doesn't want to do anything other than standing in one place. You can only hope she'll be alright.

"Let's go," IF interrupts the silence that descended onto the team after the trio left, "we want to get there before he decides to go away."

After a train ride and a short walk, you arrive near the center of the marked area.

"Nepgear, please check the phone."

"One moment… look like he didn't change position, he should be around here."

You look around. You stand next to a busy square with a lot of people, the square is surrounded by huge skyscrapers. It'll be like finding a needle in a haystack.

"So here's the plan. As you call the phone number, we will try to trace the signal with Nepgear. Try to learn a good deal of important information from him and try to maintain the call as long as possible – the longer the call, the better our chances of finding him. Marvy, MAGES. and Tekken stays with you, you should find a quieter place to call. Oh, and use this phone to call him, you don't want to expose your real number." IF hands you a little pink phone.

"T-Thanks."

"So, are you ready? Any questions?"


9f62fe No.4528

>>4527

"Nope, let's do this. Here's to hoping that this goes as planned"


111dc0 No.4529

>>4527

"Cute phone."

Let's do this.


874968 No.4531

>>4528

>>4529

"Cute phone. Let's do this. Here's to hoping that this goes as planned."

"Okay. I'll send you a message when we're ready."

Most of the team leaves, only three girls remain.

"There should be a quiet place behind that building, let's go. You don't want to call him in this noise," the girl with huge breasts tells you. They're squeezed into shirt that's at least three sizes too small… you wonder how they aren't exploded already while following the trio.

There's a small garden in a small alley behind the big skyscraper. It's a stark contrast. You sit down on a bench, and a few minutes later you hear the phone beeping. Opening it, you see the message from IF, "We're ready, call him."

You take a deep breath, type +1-42-914-301, then press the call button. He picks up the phone quick, you only have to wait a few seconds.

"Hello, is it you Yumi, perchance?"

"Um, I don't think so…"

"And you don't sound like Taro either. Who the hell are you and where did you get my number?"


111dc0 No.4532

>>4531

Does the voice sound familiar to us?

What does it sound like?

Oily? Slimy? Sinister? A big guy? CIA?


874968 No.4534

>>4532

The voice is not familiar at all.

His voice was, at first, smooth and relaxed, maybe even a bit ingratiating, but it all changed after you revealed yourself. His voice became stern and commanding, like a grumpy old man. You'd think he's at least 60 years old based on the latter voice, while the first one suggests an energetic and charming young man.


665ff8 No.4535

>>4534

"Yumi, huh? So that's the name of the girl we found in that house. She was pretty surprised when we … visited."


798625 No.4536

>>4535

"Yumi, huh? So that's the name of the girl we found in that house. She was pretty surprised when we … visited."

"So you know her… Listen, I don't care about you or your bullshit, we have some unfinished business with her, don't try to stand in our way if you value your life."


665ff8 No.4537

>>4536

Actually, no we don't know her, we just saw her outside some decrepit house sobbing without a phone.


665ff8 No.4538

>>4536

"So are you Yumi's guardian? I'm just a passing merchant who happened to pass by."


798625 No.4539

>>4537

>>4538

"Actually, no, we don't know her, we just saw her outside some decrepit house sobbing without a phone. So are you Yumi's guardian? I'm just a passing merchant who happened to pass by."

"A merchant, you say? Ha-ha-ha. Whatever, I don't care. Give me Yumi, I have to speak with her."


798625 No.4540

File: 6fb275a5fe1454b⋯.png (239.58 KB, 451x320, 451:320, 6fb275a5fe1454b9501401c623….png)

>>4539

(And I forgot to attach the image. Damn it.)


665ff8 No.4541

File: 94d78c86185e841⋯.png (329.93 KB, 334x602, 167:301, ClipboardImage.png)

>>4539

This Yumi girl doesn't look the most responsive right now, perhaps you can tell me what the matter is and I'll relay it to her as soon as I can get a response out of her. Poor thing, she looks like she's been through a lot. Just gave me a ripped note with this number and saying to have a pleasant chat with us… and G.S. at the bottom. Are you this Mr. G.S.?

Would you be able to take the girl off my hands? I may me a good samaritan, but I still have my merchandise to worry about and I cannot give care to a girl like this.


e53119 No.4542

Jesus I leave for a few days and we break out teaching feeling. I love it


e53119 No.4543

Also I would have never thought of this approach so I would like to give a round of applause to this anon.


798625 No.4544

>>4541

"This Yumi girl doesn't look the most responsive right now, perhaps you can tell me what the matter is and I'll relay it to her as soon as I can get a response out of her. Poor thing, she looks like she's been through a lot. Just gave me a ripped note with this number and saying to have a pleasant chat with us… and G.S. at the bottom. Are you this Mr. G.S.? Would you be able to take the girl off my hands? I may me a good samaritan, but I still have my merchandise to worry about and I cannot give care to a girl like this."

"I see… Listen, you don't have to concern yourself with her too much. What's the time now? Almost noon. Let's see… Could you bring her to Kimochi 2-15-3 by 1 o' clock? It's next to the Sakura station, there's a small warehouse there. Also, if you trade electronics, be sure to check out the warehouse, they have many interesting goods there."


e53119 No.4545

>>4544

"Alright sir, Kimochi 2-15-3 at 1 by the electronics warehouse correct? I can do that."


665ff8 No.4546

>>4544

"Oh yes, may I please know who I have the pleasure of speaking to? All I have is this piece of paper that says G.S., also who should I be on the look out for, any particular traits that I should be looking for when I arrive at Kimochi?"


798625 No.4547

>>4545

>>4546

"Alright sir, Kimochi 2-15-3 at 1 by the electronics warehouse correct? I can do that. … Oh yes, may I please know who I have the pleasure of speaking to? All I have is this piece of paper that says G.S., also who should I be on the look out for, any particular traits that I should be looking for when I arrive at Kimochi?"

"You don't have to bother yourself with details like that. If she's that unresponsive, just leave her by the warehouse, we will pick her up after you leave."


f3c366 No.4548

>>4547

Pray forgive me good sir, but simply leaving the merchandise, rather the girl, out in the open for anyone to possibly take, just goes against everything about being a merchant. I would rather be certain the girl goes to you and not possibly to a random stranger, what would the situation be if someone did take her and it wasn't you? It would be much better if we're atleast able to meet face to face. Being able to meet up will just be beneficial for both of us.


f3c366 No.4549

Out of character but how long has this conversation been going on about a few minutes at least?


798625 No.4550

>>4548

"Pray forgive me good sir, but simply leaving the merchandise, rather the girl, out in the open for anyone to possibly take, just goes against everything about being a merchant. I would rather be certain the girl goes to you and not possibly to a random stranger, what would the situation be if someone did take her and it wasn't you? It would be much better if we're atleast able to meet face to face. Being able to meet up will just be beneficial for both of us."

"It's not your concern, nobody will take her, I made sure. But if you insist, you can put her in a box and leave it in the warehouse. Just make sure to restrain and gag her properly, because a box that moves or makes sounds is suspicious."

>>4549

Yeah, it should be going on for about 2-3 minutes now.


665ff8 No.4551

File: 66fae06b8144c91⋯.png (5.66 MB, 3165x1780, 633:356, 1028_01.png)

>>4550

Okay then dear sir, if there's really no way around it, I'll go ahead and at the very least put a cloak on the girl to protect her from the harsh sun. I have no box to put her in, so pray forgive me for that. I haven't even known the girl for long yet it already feels such sorrow to know that I'll be parting with her.


798625 No.4552

>>4551

"Okay then dear sir, if there's really no way around it, I'll go ahead and at the very least put a cloak on the girl to protect her from the harsh sun. I have no box to put her in, so pray forgive me for that. I haven't even known the girl for long yet it already feels such sorrow to know that I'll be parting with her."

"Whatever, I'll call you back on this number after we picked up the girl. Have a nice day," and with that he hangs up the phone.

"Huh?"

Before you could say anything, MAGES.'s phone beeps.

"A message from IF, it contains an address. The 37th floor of a nearby building. We should probably go there."

How the fuck are you supposed to form the possessive form of MAGES.?


e53119 No.4553

>>4552

"I would say we go check out that warehouse, if it's under the control of George Smith it could give us some hints to where Yumi's father is"


665ff8 No.4554

>>4552

I'd say that's correct for MAGES.'s

Glad we extended that call long enough. Let's go to that 37th floor, but still be wary.


6cf787 No.4555

…Yeah let's just go meet up with IF, we can go to the warehouse after


798625 No.4556

>>4554

>>4555

You follow MAGES. to the nearby building. You nervously enter the elevator and press the button of the 37th floor.

When the elevator door opens, IF is already standing in front of it.

"Finally you're here. Follow me." IF's voice is cold and assertive, you're certain that something is not right, but you don't have the nerve to ask it right now. You just quietly follow her, after a right turn you notice an open door with the other girls around it.

You step inside, it's a small room: you could hardly squeeze more than four people into it. There's a table in the room with a computer and a mobile phone, apparently attached to the computer. You quickly check the monitor, all it says is "locked" with a password field under it.


665ff8 No.4557

>>4556

So do you think the call was remotely done, computerized, or someone here left in a hurry?


93d225 No.4558

One way or another we should start heading down to the warehouse, we could set up an ambush


798625 No.4559

>>4557

>>4558

"So do you think the call was remotely done, computerized, or someone here left in a hurry?"

"We got here a few seconds before the call ended, the room was already empty without anyone around. Nepgear couldn't hack the computer, so we can't be sure, but it's probably just a relay between the phone and a remote server."

"So, maybe we should start heading down to the warehouse? We could set up an ambush."

"Warehouse?"

"Oh, I guess you don't know about the conversation with G.S." You quickly summarize your phone call with that guy.

"At 1 o'clock. Well, we still have a good hour until it… Don't you want to have a look around the room? We inspected it quickly, but it's possible we missed something."


665ff8 No.4560

>>4559

Look below the keyboard


798625 No.4561

>>4560

You decide to take a look under the keyboard. However, as you try to lift the keyboard, you notice it has four screws, firmly holding the keyboard in place. You will likely need to remove the screws with a screwdriver, if you want to pick up the keyboard and look at the bottom side of it.


665ff8 No.4562

>>4561

The fact this is even screwed in place is highly suspicious. Before we try to unscrew it, check if this is somehow a trigger somewhere, like when it's been unscrewed it'll break a line and proc something.


798625 No.4563

>>4562

You start looking for anything suspicious around the keyboard, but you find nothing. Apart from the four screws that secures it to the table, it's a completely normal keyboard, there's a single wire coming out of it, connected directly to the back of the computer under the desk.


665ff8 No.4564

File: 6cf9f72f8f95d72⋯.png (830.79 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, ClipboardImage.png)

>>4563

What kind of computer is this


798625 No.4565

>>4564

It's not an IBM 5100

The computer is a simple black box without much decoration, there's a big power button on the front and a couple of USB ports. It doesn't have any visible indicator, like a product name or a serial number, but it looks like a shiny new computer.


665ff8 No.4566

>>4565

What about the phone attached to the computer how is it attached and what kind of phone is it


a16e23 No.4567

"… From my knowledge of computers, If this is a complicated password, it would either be written down within reaching distance. So it's either below the keyboard, in a drawer, or in that phone if he wrote it down."


a16e23 No.4568

er scratch the either


a16e23 No.4569

"Or not here and it's on his person but most people are too lazy to carry their passwords with them"


798625 No.4571

>>4566

It looks like a simple flip phone, connected to one of the USB ports.

>>4567

>>4569

"… From my knowledge of computers, if this is a complicated password, it would be written down within reaching distance. So it's either below the keyboard, in a drawer, or in that phone if he wrote it down. Or not here and it's on his person but most people are too lazy to carry their passwords with them."

"I didn't find anything like that here. But Anon, we're talking around G.S., I don't think he would make such a mistake, after he went through the pain of setting up the phony phone so we couldn't locate him. To be honest, I'm afraid he already suspects something – why would he set up this place to hide his phone's location if he only expects a call from an ordinary girl?"


e53119 No.4572

OOC question, did we see any security cameras? if we did we might be able to pull the footage, see how long ago he left


798625 No.4573


ca66ee No.4574

>> 4571

"I think your right … Let's get heading to that warehouse, we need to be careful. If he does expect something then we may be walking into a trap"


665ff8 No.4576

>>4571

We best be careful, he'll be more suspicious if nothing happens with the planned meet up by the warehouse


798625 No.4577

>>4574

>>4576

"I think you're right… Let's get heading to that warehouse, we need to be careful. If he does expect something then we may be walking into a trap."

"Yeah, let's go. It's not like we can do anything here, probably none of us can hack this computer."

You leave the building and start walking in the direction of the warehouse. It's near to the building, about after 10 minutes of walking, IF stops the group.

"Do you see that building at the end of the road? That's the warehouse we're looking for."

You're a good 100 meters away from the building. Actually there are multiple similar looking buildings next to each other, they're all plain white, featureless entities, only the signs above the entrances are different. Your target warehouse has a small blue sign, but you can't read it from this distance.

"Now what should we do? A group like us appearing there, that would surely cause some undue attention. Also, who knows if it's a trap or not."


665ff8 No.4578

>>4577

Do we have a cloak, I could just go past there with a cloak on, if someone asks I'll just say I'm a travelling merchant.


798625 No.4579

>>4578

You don't really have anything other than the clothes you wear and that mobile phone. Oh, and the bow, and the couple of attractive girls around you.


665ff8 No.4580

File: 2c3fa09df1035d5⋯.png (151.22 KB, 386x386, 1:1, Noire Screaming.png)

>>4579

I'm not sure how plenty of attractive girls will help in getting more information from G.S.

What kind of clothes are we wearing, the blue shirt was it?


798625 No.4581

>>4580

Yeah, jeans and a blue T-shirt. And the girls wear whatever they usually wear.

Maybe ask the girls if they know a shop around, or whether they have any idea how to make you more merchant-like.


665ff8 No.4582

File: 3a0281fb8ab5d43⋯.png (366.41 KB, 506x645, 506:645, ClipboardImage.png)

>>4581

We're with Marvy, MAGES., Tekken, IF and Nepgear right now?

"Do you guys know of any clothing shops here, anywhere to buy a cloak, make me look like a merchant coming from the boonies?"


798625 No.4583

>>4582

No, we have reunited with everyone else, except Noire, Uni, Yumi, Taro (they left for Lastation).

Continue with the question anyway?


798625 No.4584

>>4583

Oh, and except Neptune, but it will take some time until she returns anyway.

So we should have Vert, Blanc, Nepgear, Rom, Ram, and the makers.


665ff8 No.4585

>>4584

Wait hold up

We're with *everyone* at this moment? I mean okay, but yes continue with the question of how to look like a merchant from the boonies, and we should probably put a tracking device on the box.

"Does Nepgear have a robot that could probably pose as Yumi since G.S. did agree to a box?"


798625 No.4586

File: 391b5c66564b5a7⋯.jpg (733.44 KB, 800x1025, 32:41, 50406329_p0.jpg)

>>4585

"Do you guys know of any clothing shops here, anywhere to buy a cloak, make me look like a merchant coming from the boonies?"

"I think there's a…"

"Oh, I know!" that blonde haired goddess interrupts IF. "You should just wear Iffy's blue coat, that would be…"

"V-Vert-sama, w-what are you… Hiya, don't try to undress me!"

"My, don't you think he would look cute in this blue outfit?"

"B-But… Vert-sama… help!"

About that robot thing: I'm not sure if the MC should know about Nepgear's robot fetish… but it would be a great gag, huh.


665ff8 No.4588

>>4586

You're right, I slightly meta-gamed, let me rephrase that question

"Do we have any, I dunno, mannequins we can put in a box? Something that looks realistic, and put a tracking device on it?"

Also did you just imply IF looks like someone from the boonies


798625 No.4590

>>4588

I don't think Vert paid too much attention to details like that

"Do we have any, I dunno, mannequins we can put in a box? Something that looks realistic, and put a tracking device on it?"

"Mannequin?" It surprises IF and she stops the "fighting" for a moment. Vert ruthlessly exploits this moment of uncertainty and removes IF's coat. IF's reaction is like someone just stripped her naked, she tries to hide herself with her hands, while her face is red with the embarrassment.

"Why… why did you do this to me, Vert-sama?"

"My, don't cry. Don't you want to see how cute will Anon look in this coat?"

"But… whaaa" and with that IF just turns around and starts to run away.


665ff8 No.4594

>>4590

Try to chase after her or stop her if possible

"IF please don't go. Ms. Vert why…?"


798625 No.4595

>>4594

"IF please don't go. Ms. Vert why…?"

IF doesn't seem to respond to this. Vert starts to murmur something like "well, I didn't think this will happen," but there is no time for that. You start to chase after IF, lest she disappear completely.

Keeping up with IF is an impossible task for you. She's faster, and apparently she has more stamina too, a few sudden turns, and you completely lose her. You stand in a small garden between the houses, having no idea where could she be. After scratching your head for a few moments, thought you can't explain why, you start following the small alley to your right. It's a narrow, winding alley, and shortly you notice it has a dead end, with IF curled up in the corner. You're not sure how to approach her, she's clearly not in a good mood.


679228 No.4596

take off the coat and drape it over her. approach as calmly as possible


665ff8 No.4597

>>4595

If the coat is on us, take it off, approach her slowly and calmly as possible.

"IF, is that you? It's me, are you alright?"


798625 No.4598

>>4596

>>4597

IF ran away before Vert could "dress" us, but I guess we could snatch it from Vert when we started chasing IF

You walk toward IF slowly.

"IF, is that you?" No response. "It's me, are you alright?" Still nothing.

You stand there for a moment, unsure what to do, when IF suddenly jumps up. The next thing you realize is a set of sharp claws, just a few centimeters from your throat. You look in IF's eyes, you expect to see burning rage, but it's more like desperation. And a lot of tears.

"Did… Did you just come here, so you can continue making fun of me?"


665ff8 No.4599

>>4598

Why would I make fun of you? What possible reason would I make fun of the person who's done more for me than anyone else in my life?


798625 No.4601

>>4599

"Why would I make fun of you? What possible reason would I make fun of the person who's done more for me than anyone else in my life?"

"That's a question only you can answer. I trusted you, and this is my reward? Teaming up with Vert so you can poke fun at me… Oh, Vert-sama, what did I do to deserve this…"


679228 No.4602

>>4601

"I had no Idea vert would do that. If I knew this would have happened I would have been trying to help stop her."


665ff8 No.4603

>>4601

I honestly didn't know that Vert would do that, besides I've never even met her until recently.


665ff8 No.4604

>>4601

Believe me, the last thing I would want to do is hurt you somehow.


798625 No.4605

>>4602

>>4603

>>4604

"I had no idea Vert would do that. If I knew this would have happened, I would have been trying to help stop her. Besides, I've never even met her until recently."

"C-Can I really trust you?"

"Yes. Believe me, the last thing I would want to do is hurt you somehow."

"… Fine." She puts away her claws, then slumping against the wall, she continues, almost crying. "But then why would Vert do this… with my coat… I know it sounds silly, laugh if you want, I don't care, but it was my coat since a very long time… it accompanied me on my journeys all over Gamindustri… shit, I think I grew too attached to it, time to move on."


665ff8 No.4606

>>4605

Alright, let's go back and discuss the plan. Here's your coat back.


679228 No.4607

"It's not silly, We all have those items that we don't want to leave behind … well I guess not me but I think the only thing I have to my name is the shirt on my back, and even that's not mine."


798625 No.4608

>>4606

>>4607

"It's not silly, we all have those items that we don't want to leave behind … well I guess not me but I think the only thing I have to my name is the shirt on my back, and even that's not mine. Alright, let's go back and discuss the plan. Here's your coat back."

"Oh… t-thanks… but what's with your cloak now?"

"Huh?"

"Maybe she was right, and you should just wear my coat… so just go on, I'll wait here."


e53119 No.4609

>>4608

"I'd rather you not be alone, we don't know what George is capable of. Safety in numbers you know."


e53119 No.4610

>>4608

"If you want I'll sit with you until you feel better … hmmm I wonder … I could try and Call George again, see if we can postpone the meet up. that would also test weather or not the phone-computer set up was meant to just be a relay or not"


665ff8 No.4611

>>4608

I won't leave you.


772759 No.4612

Offtopic but can I get a discord invite?


798625 No.4613

File: 7c86dfac559d975⋯.png (Spoiler Image, 411.28 KB, 800x800, 1:1, another_hour_passes____by_….png)

>>4612

Ask in the /v/ thread

>>4609

>>4610

>>4611

Sorry, I fugd up my IRL again, I'll try to write something tomorrow… Here's a picture as a compensation


798625 No.4615

>>4609

>>4610

>>4611

"I'd rather you not be alone, we don't know what George is capable of. Safety in numbers you know. I won't leave you. If you want, I'll sit with you until you feel better… hmmm I wonder… I could try and call George again, see if we can postpone the meetup. That would also test weather or not the phone-computer set up was meant to just be a relay or not."

"Umm, what?! Are you trying to tell me I'm one of those needy girls that can never do anything and everyone else has to adjust to them, one of those completely useless creatures?! Why did I trust you… I'm an idiot…"

"That's not…"

"Enough! Leave! I don't want to see you anymore! If you don't leave on your own, I'll… I'll…"

She wants to say something like "I'll kill you," but she can't manage to say it. Probably because she knows she couldn't keep that promise.


e53119 No.4616

"Alright, I was just trying to repay you for all the kindness you've done for me. If you want I'll leave."


665ff8 No.4617

>>4615

IF are you really alright? This doesn't seem like you… and why do you keep saying 'why did I trust you' did I do something to break that trust..?


798625 No.4618

>>4616

>>4617

"IF are you really alright? This doesn't seem like you… and why do you keep saying 'why did I trust you' did I do something to break that trust…? Alright, I was just trying to repay you for all the kindness you've done for me. If you want, I'll leave."

She looks back at you, not saying a single word. After a few moments of silence, however,

"So, you said you'll leave. What are you waiting for!?" you hear the hysteric voice of IF.

Having no better idea you start to backtrack, maybe leaving her alone for a short time would help. As you turn around the corner, you don't pay enough attention and you bump into Compa. Huh, when did she get here?

"Uh, hello, Compa…" you try to greet her, but she interrupts you.

"Anon, please, I need your help desu! Can you save IF?"

"Save… what?"

"As you can see, she's been acting weird recently. I think it started after Nep-nep's disappearance. She already had a few episodes, but nothing this serious. And now this happens with Vert… they were on very good terms a few days ago desu…"


665ff8 No.4619

>>4618

Check back on the alley where IF was with Compa in tow


798625 No.4620

>>4619

"Okay, let's go back and check on IF. Follow me."

"Umm, that won't work. You have to do this alone…"

"Why?"

"Well, I already tried to talk with her and… uhmm… just do it, please! I'm rooting for you!"


e53119 No.4621

Into the Lions den we go. alright let's head back, maybe say something like "I couldn't leave you here like this, Friends come first."


665ff8 No.4622

File: 65a34e192604bca⋯.jpg (576.38 KB, 2000x2000, 1:1, IMG_0804.JPG)

>>4620

Back to IF

"IF, why are you acting like this? Where's the cool, collected girl that I once saw?"


e53119 No.4623

>>4622

Id notsay that, we want to walk on eggshells here.We need to coax out of her whats wrong, the direct approach could seem combative


665ff8 No.4624

>>4623

If we keep tiptoeing around IF might just get more upset, obviously Compa already tried the indirect method, because she's Compa, I don't think she's the type to be completely direct to IF.


798625 No.4625

>>4622

>>4623

>>4624

You walk back to IF.

"IF, why are you acting like this? Where's the cool, collected girl that I once saw?"

"I think I lost is…" she says really quiet, you can barely understand her words.

"Lost it…?"

"Ehm, n-nothing, I j-just… just said something random, don't bother with it. I already said it, leave me alone!"


665ff8 No.4626

>>4625

No, IF, you're obviously bothered by something. What kind of friend would I be to leave you alone when you're bothered by something you can't seem to get over? Leaving it alone would just make it worse.

If your problem was a beast or monster, I'm 100% certain you'd just beat it to submission, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Please, work with me. What is bothering you?


798625 No.4627

>>4626

"No, IF, you're obviously bothered by something. What kind of friend would I be to…"

"F-friend… Did you just say friend?"

"Yes?"

"I see, it's just… well, never mind. If you're my friend just give me a favor, and leave me alone."

"No, that's not how friendship works! A friend can't leave you alone when you're bothered by something you can't seem to get over. Leaving it alone would just make it worse."

"You're pretty persistent, aren't you?"

"If your problem was a beast or monster, I'm 100% certain you'd just beat it to submission, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Please, work with me. What is bothering you?"

"I wish everything was as simple as beating a bunch of level 80 monsters in a dungeon, huh. But no, this is something different… It's… it's… Geez, can't you just figure it out on your own? And I thought you were a smart guy…"


665ff8 No.4628

>>4627

What am I supposed to figure out?! Is the problem me? Do you have a problem with me? Is it something I've done, haven't done, supposed to do? Aside from leaving you, which I won't do!


e53119 No.4629

"If your being distracted by my heading off to Lastation I won't anymore, something tells meI'd be better off helping here."


e53119 No.4630

Part of me wants to lean into Iffy and whisper "Or is it because you have a crush on me?"


665ff8 No.4631

File: 76da68d9ceb9d00⋯.png (249.38 KB, 362x500, 181:250, IF.png)

>>4630

The problem with that, is that can backfire so badly

But fuck it, let's do it anyway, if we're wrong we'll just shrug it off as, we tried


798625 No.4632

>>4630

>>4631

"If you're being distracted by my heading off to Lastation, then I won't anymore, something tells me I'd be better of helping here." You lean near IF, so you can whisper into her ear, "or is it because you have a crush on me?"

"W-WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Her face went completely red. "Where did you get that idea from?!"

"Um, sorry, it was just a wild guess, I…"

"No, you don't have to apologize. You're probably right…" Oh god, when did she become such a tsundere? "I-I don't know what you did to me, b-but… since you turned up… somehow I can't stop thinking about you… WHY?! I'm such an idiot…"


665ff8 No.4633

>>4632

"That's not a bad thing, per se … I appreciate that such a cute girl like you think about me that way, even though you're unsure on why."


e53119 No.4634

>>4632

Let's take a seat next to her

"Your not an Idiot, also you look cute when you blush"


798625 No.4635

>>4633

>>4634

You sit down next to her.

"You're not an idiot… I appreciate that such a cute girl like you think about me that way, even though you're unsure on why."

"C-cute?" she says in a surprised voice.

"Yes. Also, you look especially cute when you blush."

"What?! Oh no…" she tries to hide her face in her hands, making the whole scene even cuter… "D-Don't look at me! It's not the cool, composed IF you know!"


e53119 No.4636

"Aww but I like this Iffy just as much, it's not every day you see the cute side of such a cool adventure"


665ff8 No.4637

File: f74381ec88b8ed1⋯.jpg (453.69 KB, 1536x2172, 128:181, IMG_0972.JPG)

>>4635

It's quite the treat to learn the cute and adorable side of someone so cool and composed as you.


798625 No.4638

>>4636

>>4637

"Aww but I like this Iffy just as much. It's quite the treat to learn the cute and adorable side of someone so cool and composed as you."

"Oh, hey, stop that! Are you trying to flatter me?… Oh, no, look at the time!" IF suddenly snapped back to her normal self. "We only have 10 minutes left. Quickly, here is my coat, put it on, no questions."


840796 No.4639

"Alright, We'll talk later. stay safe alright!"


665ff8 No.4640

>>4638

Hold up, 10 minutes until the meeting? Did the chase and talking to IF literally take more than 40 minutes?


665ff8 No.4647

>>4640

>>4638

We don't even have a box, mannequin or a tacking device of some kind… guess we'll see what 's what


798625 No.4654

File: 9cbd6a59d79caff⋯.jpg (271.79 KB, 2800x1800, 14:9, nepgeardam_x_nepgear_by_ni….jpg)

>>4640

Hmm, inspecting the room with the computer also took a couple of minutes, but even with that we have something like 30 minutes. I'll try not making the time zero escape level flexible, I promise.

>>4639

"Alright, we'll talk later. Stay safe alright!"

"I can handle myself, don't worry. Let's go!"

"Uhhmmm…." you could have had a cheeky remark, but you decided it's not the time for it so you just followed her back to the group. Compa gave you a quick smile while leaving the alley. Was she listening?

Arriving back to the group, the first thing you notice is Nepgear fiddling with a robot like thing, which looks very similar to her, but has a box in place of her head. And it's way too big.


e53119 No.4665

… We don't have time for me to ask, IF's fine so we need to quickly devise a plan


665ff8 No.4671

>>4654

… We can make this work. Nepgear make sure that has a tracking device that'll work even whe its underground alright? Hopefully they won't check what's in the box…


665ff8 No.4672

>>4654

If they check and ask why there's a huge box … let's just say I couldn't bear the girl's distressed face while she was sleeping.


798625 No.4687

>>4665

>>4671

>>4672

"We can make this work. Nepgear make sure that has a tracking device that'll work even when its underground, alright? Hopefully they won't check what's in the box…"

"It should work as long as the area has cell phone reception…"

"It'll have to do… Alright, put it in the box. IF, what's the plan?"

"I think we should scatter around and hide, then you can carry the box to the warehouse. This way even if it turns out to be a trap, we can interfere quickly."

"OK, let's do this!"

Nepgear quickly finishes packing the box, then disappears in a small alley. You look around, making sure everyone hid, then you lift the box… or more precisely, you try to lift the box, but it's too heavy. It's a huge robot after all, not a young girl… You end up pushing the box to the designated location.

You look around while trying to catch your breath after the little exercise: it's like a ghost town, you can't see a single living person anywhere.


665ff8 No.4693

>>4687

>you can't see a single living person anywhere.

IS EVERYONE DEAD

On a more serious note, check if we're at the right place


798625 No.4695

>>4693

Yes, it's like this board when it doesn't end up winning that stupid game

You check the warehouse next to you. Now you can read the blue sign above the small door, it simply says "Kimochi 2-15-3 Electronic Warehouse".


665ff8 No.4697

>>4695

Check the time, if it's correct as well, are we under the sun or are we under shade?


798625 No.4699

>>4697

You check time on the phone, it says 12:59. There's a tree next to you, giving a small amount of shadow, but otherwise you're in the direct sunlight.


665ff8 No.4701

>>4699

Well let's keep a look out, I'm sure this huge box won't suddenly disappear if we blink or look away for 3 seconds. Actually make sure the box is always in our field of vision.


798625 No.4711

>>4701

You start walking around, looking around for anything suspicious, making sure you don't lose sight of the box. The only thing you notice is Compa hiding behind a nearby bush.

Suddenly, the pink phone rings. You check the caller, but the phone only displays "private number".


665ff8 No.4712

>>4711

"Hello, you've reached Moose's Goods, you want it we have it, how can I help you?"


e53119 No.4713

… you know what let's fuckin roll with it


798625 No.4722

>>4712

>>4713

"Hello, you've reached Moose's Goods, you want it we have it, how can I help you?"

"… I'd like to buy a device that allows me to travel between dimensions. I have a few unfinished businesses in a particular dimension…" You hear a familiar voice. It's the same as last time, when you talked with G.S. "Anyway, I see you're next to a large box. Is Yumi inside?"


e53119 No.4723

"Can you come show yourself, I like to talk to my clients in person, if possible"


cd3ea8 No.4724

>>4722

Yes. Yumi is inside the box. Will I atleast know who is going to take the box? I'd rather not it go to a random stranger.


798625 No.4725

>>4723

>>4724

"Yes. Yumi is inside the box. Can you come show yourself, I like to talk to my clients in person, if possible. Or if that's not possible, will I atleast know who is going to take the box? I'd rather not it go to a random stranger."

"Sorry, that won't work, I'm currently in… hmm… Lowee." You detect a little crack in his previously completely confident voice – something tells you he's just trying to make up excuses right now. "Listen, one of my men will collect the box shortly, you don't have to concern yourself with it. Check the floor near the tree, one of the stone tiles should be loose, you'll find your award under it."


665ff8 No.4726

>>4725

"Well I haven't known Yumi long but please do take good care of her"

Try to see where he could possibly be spotting us from




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / arda / guarida / imouto / int / lovelive / mai / maka / marx ]