[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / asmr / fur / htg / kemono / lovelive / maka / strek / wai ]

/fur/ - Furry

all fur one and one fur all
Winner of the 11th Attention-Hungry Games
/jp/ - You must be this high to post

The 7th season of /hwndu/ has started.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


►►► Get Whitelisted | Rules | Catalog | Log ◄◄◄

| Find & Share | Art | Edit | Literature | Porn |

File: 2bdde9137a3ac9d⋯.jpg (964.29 KB, 1521x2136, 507:712, 1504250425853.jpg)

 No.48435

Can we get a Freya thread going? There needs to be more love for her.

 No.48436

File: 46651e72efa9473⋯.png (779.29 KB, 860x1400, 43:70, 1501642087675.png)


 No.48449

Guess the old one died. Freya is such a cutie.

>Tor users can't post images

https://sealion.club

/file/5a2037174cc2bfc9b6d5b78f222adec08a6a4246641fe2f2b00fee2b723f0d16.png

https://sealion.club/file/aa24c65c15fefb15afded6986754563446f1e340fb61e59f9738acdb0e5416b9.png


 No.48453

>>48436

Would you give Freya a footpaw massage if she was ok with it?


 No.48464

File: 7e24c80f5ec96b9⋯.png (513.21 KB, 630x700, 9:10, ea8a935c5004b446e0f4550fca….png)

>>48435

This is the one character I'm totally fine with having a thread just for.

Too qt.


 No.48536

File: 5da45289dd78703⋯.png (393.36 KB, 1280x1562, 640:781, 1506366585647.png)

>>48453

Yes, without hesitation.

And I'm not even into feet.


 No.48537

>go to home in trees

>partake an important cultural dance

>screw it up

>your home dies

She's a very undeveloped party member.


 No.48556

>>48537

The funding was slashed for FFX.


 No.48693

File: 2dadbfffc3752de⋯.jpg (200.48 KB, 1000x800, 5:4, 1473039130803.jpg)

Why is she so perfect?


 No.48697

>>48693

Because she serves as the EXACT hardline of where the production lost all support.

Up until her races second town explodes, the game is actually pretty good with characterization and plot. The game sets her up for absolutely MASSIVE characterization and the njust STOPS.


 No.48708

File: 29185b26d9a7b39⋯.jpg (337.64 KB, 600x945, 40:63, 9692e172e980b7556b54688b20….jpg)

Anyone know if someone's made a Freya x Anon fic yet? I'd totally make one if I could, but my writing skills aren't too amazing.


 No.48709

File: 5dbe600b7bc3efb⋯.png (463.38 KB, 1161x1162, 1161:1162, 1505565725108.png)


 No.48782

>>48708

Do your best, anon. Try.

>"Fuck, I'm gonna die," you say shaking from adrenaline coursing through your body.

>These fiends are tougher than you've fought before. It was supposed to be a hunt and forage for food on this trip you took.

You'd spotted a small group of boar and made to take one of the littler ones out.

>You count about 2 males, 3 females and few pups.

>Taking an arrow from the quiver at your back, you pull back and steady the shot.

>The arrow flies true, hitting one of the females in the heart. She stumbles a moment before her legs give.

>Seeing her fall, you can't help but shout out for joy. It's gonna be roast boar for dinner!

>But before you can even blink a flash of black comes out of the brush and kills the group of boar in an instant.

>Fiends. They're solid black masses of fur and claws. They look like wolves with beady red eyes and large claws, but much faster and stronger.

>Only two of them. You've got a few spare arrows, rope, your trusty dagger, and your wits now.

>If you can keep quiet you might make it out of this. No idea to tell what it'll take to kill just one.

>Better to play it safe than to start trouble. You haven't been made yet.

>You're crouched low in the brush about 15 yards away from them you estimate.

>If you can back out and keep quiet you might make it out-

>*CRACK*

>That branch cracking under your boots gives the fiends a signal to tear into the brush where you'd been standing only moments ago, if you hadn't already bolted like mad.

>The sound of you tearing though the forest makes them give chase.

>You've got blood pumping hard in your veins and your scared of what might happen if you're caught.

>You're not gonna last long at this rate, and judging how fast those fiends are running it won't be long before they catch up.

>Only chance is to find a place hide. Hide and wait for them to pass.

>You see a large tree to your left and dash behind it.

>You hear the patter of paws to the dirt and the lope of the run. They're coming.

>Ready the dagger in case one them finds you.

>They stop and smell the air. One of them starts pacing around, smelling for you.

>They're even bigger than you'd first thought.

>this isn't gonna be good.

>You figure it's better to possibly catch one of them off guard and run.

>Tensing your muscles like a vice, you leap from behind the tree, taking the unlucky one in the side, but not before he can get it a quick scratch to your shoulder.

>the other one rushes you. Furious for killing it's friend.

>Steel jaws clamp your clothes, pulling you off the body and throwing you. It's claws go into your face deep.

>Struggling to rise, the fiend makes to rush you again, but seemingly out of nowhere it is pierced by a lance from the sky.

>A red and white form falls from one of the trees above you.

>saved. You owe that person a fucking drink.

>You collapse after that. The world going dark, the last thing you see is the red figure rushing over to you.


 No.48784

>>48536

Do it, anon! Work those paws well enough and she might even upgrade you to her personal masseuse slash drinking buddy.


 No.48796

>>48782

damn, that's actually pretty good.


 No.48798

>>48782

Not bad. Keep going, so far I like the perspective, guy sounds a bit more gruff like a proper adventurer should.


 No.48800

File: 79f64af499b2070⋯.jpg (259.91 KB, 1407x2000, 1407:2000, ratwaifu.jpg)


 No.48802

>>48536

B-but anon, she's a rat


 No.48925

>>48782

>coming to, your first instinct is to rise up quickly and make for a weapon

>A big rush hits you and causes you to clutch at your head in pain.

>You look up after the pain subsides and see a fire burning hot to your left.

>The red figure is crouched fireside and moving whatever they're cooking lower into the fire.

>Seeing you've come to, your savior takes a knife from out of her robe and cuts off a piece of the meat from the side of the creature.

>"Here's a little something to help."

>The unmistakable tone of a female greets your ears. So it's a girl, then. Whatever she is.

>"Thank you for saving my life," you say while wolfing the bit of meat down.

>"Think nothing of it." She says cutting off a bigger piece and holding it out.

>"Why did you save my life?"

>"Seemed like the thing to do when you've got two fiends like them after you. I'm not one to leave a hapless person to die alone."

>So that's all? She'd just happened to be in the right place at the right time? Seems a little curious to you.

>"Were you following me?"

>She shakes her head. "No, I was actually just passing through. On my way to someplace."

>You think about asking her where she's headed, but decide it would be best not to pry so early. You change tactics.

>"Well, who are you anyways? I'm Anon."

>"Freya Crescent, a Burmecian. But you can call me Freya."

>The popping and cooking of the meat makes your mouth water.

She motions to a pile where your stuff is beside her weapon and boots she laid down.

>moving to get your dagger to cut on the roast, you can't help but stare at her weapon resting against a tree.

>It's a goddamn lance! She must be good to have killed something so easily with a weapon like that!

>Your amazement is curtailed in short order by the rumbling in your stomach.

>Food first. Talk later.

>After a while of stuffing yourself you feel much better.

>"You alright now?" Freya says.

>"Oh yes, but where am I?"

>"You were unconscious when I got to you. I carried you here. We're about 4 miles out from the nearest town."

>The pain in your head flares up again. Guess one of those fiends got you good.

>Freya walks over to you, putting a paw to your shoulder to steady you while the pain goes.

>There's a river just behind those trees. It's safe, and I'll be right here if you need anything. I think a wash would be best for you, you know? And it'll do good to clean the blood from your wounds."

That's all for now, folks. Sorry for such a long delay. Work and stuff to take care of and thinking of good scenario to continue on. Any contributions on how the scene should play out are welcome.


 No.48938

>>48925

Nice going, guy, looks pretty solid.

I'd say continue going how you feel is right for the characters, by large. Though, I will add, I am a pretty big sucker for intimate wild bath scenes.


 No.48968

File: 806280dae06519b⋯.png (648.07 KB, 750x1000, 3:4, 1504380700418.png)

>>48925

I do like where this is going, maybe them slowly warm up to each other is a nice plot point for the story, having them return to town and having an escapade together.

Doing what >>48938 could be a neat idea, but it's your choice for what's fitting.


 No.49092

>>48925

>Walking a ways through the dense forest, you come upon a stream, it's clear enough to your liking.

>Discarding your clothes and doing a quick look-see to make sure nobody is watching, you wade into the knee deep water.

>She sure wasn't joking about some of those cuts, the water stings upon contact with them, making you wince a few times.

>No soap, so all you can do is wash the blood, sweat, and mud from you for now. Guess I'll freshen up later.

>You spend a little bit of time relaxing in the water, letting your thoughts ramble about what will happen now.

>You see the sun beginning to set. Before long it'll be too dark to get back.

>You figure it's best to hurry it up and wash what you can for now.

>Getting out and shaking the water away, you put on your muddy clothes and head back.

>You'll clean them once you get to town.

>You head back the way you came to find Freya sitting by the fire on a log. She'd taken off her red robes and boots for a simpler tan short-sleeve shirt and some black tights. Guess those clothes must get heavy.

>Come, warm yourself," She says patting the ground next to her.

>The fire is warm against your face, but you've got to admit it would be better to have HER pressed against you to keep you warm.

>Bah..go away lewd thoughts! She's a nice Burmecian that just saved your life, how thankless of you to just go lusting after her like that.

>Popping a squat next to her on the tree, you can't help but get a little tense being so close to her.

>She's gorgeous! Green eyes too, yes!

>Focus anon! Don't overdo it.

>"Going my way?" Freya says. "I'm heading to the next town over. Want to come with me?"

>Yes!

"Sure! And I'll buy you a drink for all the trouble. I really can't thank you enough."

>"Don't mention it. You need a place to sleep you can borrow my robes to rest on. I can clean them later."

>"I'm actually feeling pretty bushed now. I think I'll just lay down for now."

>You stand and lay down on the ground, using Freya's robe as a pillow.

>"Goodnight, sweet dreams. I'll keep watch" Freya says, still sitting by the fire and alone with her thoughts.

>"Goodnight Freya."

Sorry if I'm not the best at this, I'm no writer. It's really my first time writing so much actually. I'm nervous about the details and mistakes. I'm thinking of just having Freya and Anon head to town, have a drink together, (maybe something more?) and parting ways soon after.


 No.49117

File: cb8d49fccac065b⋯.jpg (246 KB, 926x1280, 463:640, 1501613560453.jpg)

>>48925

You're doing a pretty nice job for what it is, so I wouldn't be too worried, it's not half bad.

So far the scenario sounds good, but I was thinking it could also end up with them getting drunk (most likely Anon), so Freya decides to take him in her place for the night, leading to possible non-lewd cuddlings together.


 No.49188

>You wake up to the far-off sound of birds singing in the distance.

>It's morning, roughly 7 or so you guess.

>Well rested, you stretch yourself out and look around.

>You see Freya is still by the fire in her simple clothes.

>Did she fall asleep?

>You slowly walk over to her, approaching from the side.

>"I'm awake," She says without turning to you. "There's more of this meat here for breakfast if you want it."

>Taking a seat beside her, you get in on what's left. The fire was low, but the meat was still warm.

>That done, you walk back to where you were sleeping and pick up Freya's clothes, shaking them out.

>You hand them back to her. "Thanks, anon. Those robes are really good for a makeshift bed."

>You smile in agreement, you weren't sore at all and your head didn't hurt anymore.

>"So, are we ready to go," you say, ready to hit the road.

>Freya kicks dirt into the fire. Let the animals finish what's left.

>"Follow me, once we get to town we'll stay there for a few days to get supplies and get you where you need to go."

>Freya takes the lead, with you trailing at her back.

>"Freya, where are you going to?"

>"Back home to Burmecia. It's been years since I've been there and I want to see it."

>"I don't have anywhere to go really. Can I go with you?"

>Freya has to stop, like she's just been struck. "You've got no experience with fighting, and you'd be more trouble than you're good for. I don't think that would be a good idea where I'm going.

>"Please? I really have nowhere to go anymore, and I want to go with you! I'd love to stick with you, I'll fight, I'm good with a bow, I can cook and do whatever you need; I'll be your squire."

"Can we at least get to town first? I'd like a soft bed to sleep in tonight."

>"Sure! Lead on."you can't help but want to stay around Freya, and it's not just for her looks either.

>You're pretty good with a bow, but you need a trainer. What better way to train than getting schooling from such a badass like her?

>The town of Portico is a small inland city. It's a borderless place with small tan-buildings housing many shops, a few inns, and the assorted traders and smiths.

You both decide to get the room booked for a few days first.

>The innkeeper is an older gentlemen, portly but dressed well enough.

>"A room for two, please," says Freya

>The innkeeper looks a little flustered. "I'm terribly sorry, but all of our two beds have been taken for the remainder of the week. And we only have one room left"

>You can't help but blush at the thought of sharing a bed, but Freya shoots you a glance. I'm onto you.

>"We'll take the room, then."

>Turning on her heel, she heads out. Guess we go shopping now.

I wanted to give Freya some more dialog and I'll try to add more dialog as the story goes, and I'm doing my best to give Anon some life. More coming soon.

>>49117

This is what I've got in my head so far. Will work on more.


 No.49265

>>49188

If it feels like you have less room to write stuff, you can always try using pastebin. You can have more space to work in, and you could still write each segment in parts.


 No.49276

File: f1431f7270e54df⋯.jpg (180.55 KB, 572x1000, 143:250, tumblr_nhqrvvrQQa1tdv657o1….jpg)

>>49265

This isn't a bad idea. While I do prefer greentexts, pastebin is easier to use.


 No.49323

>>49188

>So now you're in a new town with a Burmecian girl grabbing supplies for the both of you.

>Freya went to the bar to grab a drink she said,l eaving you to grab some things for the travel ahead.

>A big pack for everything, some good walking boots for you, some light armour would be good, more arrows and a better blade, a freaking bath once you get back, and food and drink.

>best to travel light between the two of you. You wouldn't mind carrying it.

>You make your way through town, bartering with the local shops with the money you still had on you that thankfully didn't get ruined.

>Supplies paid, you head over to the bar.

>You spot her off in the back sitting in her red robe and hat. She's sipping on some dark drink.

>Taking a seat across from her, you order an apple cider for yourself.

>"So..," you say, trying to start a conversation.

>"So what?" She says, looking you dead in the eye.

>"I got all the food and drink you wanted, and some better stuff for me if you'll take me with you."

>"In the morning I'll decide, alright? Let's just take it easy right now."

>You decide to order a snack to munch on, some hot potato soup with bread sounds yummy right now.

>tossing waitress a silver piece you get two orders of soup and some bread.

>The bread is shared between you both, you break off half for Freya while she nurses her drink. You'd already downed the cider, and the soup was delicious.

>The time idles by while you both eat and chat the small stuff.

>You didn't realize how long you'd been gone and how long she'd had to have been here drinking. The sun was already going down!

>"Freya, how long have you been here? After we left I went shopping, but you haven't been here all this time, have you?"

>"I love this alcohol. And us Burmecians can hold our liquor compared to any human. This is like two beers in comparison.

>"Well we can't really stay here all night, can we? I mean, you don't want to sleep here, do you? You'll be kicked out."

>"I guess we could head back to the room for the night. But just one more..."

>She was totally shit-faced.

>She'd acted like she could hold it, and she was no lightweight compared to a human, but she drank a fuck-ton! You had to carry her bodily on your back to your room. Thankfully it was on the bottom floor.

>Arriving with the unconcious and inebriated Burmecian on your back you lay her gently down on the bed.

>She curls up instantly, hugging her knees to her chest.

>You figure now is a good time to run a hot bath for yourself. It would be good to get freshened up and get to sleep.

>The bath water soothes your sore muscles after running around town all day. Your thoughts drift to Freya, still unconscious and you can't help but think what life would be like if she took you with her. If it's anything like at the bar it would be great.

>Ah! That was good. You towel the water off and make for bed.

>You pull the covers from under Freya, and pull them back over the both of you.

>Now it's just you and one cute, drunk Burmecian in bed together.

>It would be romantic, if she wasn't in a coma from all the alcohol.

>Ah well, you decide it's best to just get some sleep for now instead of worrying about tomorrow.

>You pull the covers tight and close your eyes. Sleep overtakes you in an instant.


 No.49348

>>49323

Bretty good, only

>missed opportunity for drunk bathtub fun


 No.49361

>>48464

I laughed harder than I probably should at this.


 No.49459

Bumping for interest


 No.49486

File: e1df8ca0777d1ae⋯.jpg (164.94 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, maxresdefault.jpg)

>FF9 comes out again on PS4

>Comes out with a special theme

>The main screen features our babe

If I had the money, I'd buy in a heartbeat.


 No.49502

>>49323

>The morning sunlight brings a new day, and also a hungover Freya getting a morning bath.

>She reeks of alcohol, phew!

>"We Burmecians *HIC* can outdrink anyone!" She says behind the bathroom door. Still in a stupor.

>"Oooh! My head.."

>She takes a while to soak, you figure it's a good time to bring her robes to the washer for a cleaning.

>The washer says it'll be later today.

>With that done you head back to the room to check up on Freya.

>She's on the bed again, hiding under the covers.

>You tiptoe lightly over to her and see what she's doing.

>"Stop making so much noise!" She says from under her spot.

>You figure it being still early in the day you could lay down for just a little bit.

>you lay on the bed to her right, at the disturbance she pokes her head out from under the blanket, like she's seeing you for the first time today.

>"Oh, good morning! Did you sleep well?"

>"You drank too much." You say giving her a jokingly serious tone.

>"Nonsense, anon. I'm *HIC* perfectly fine this morning."

>You can't help but smile at how ridiculous she looks right now. A hungover rat in loose clothes acting like a teenager.

>You couldn't stop a mild internal chuckle.

>Freya, reaching a paw across to you, gently rakes her long digits across your cheek.

>"Thank you for bringing me back here. I must've made a fool of myself again."

>Well you DID stop her from making more of a fool than she already had last night.

>you'd hauled her out of the bar when she went rambling on about her adoring legions of fan-boys and girls throughout the places she'd been, attacks by giant monsters made of spaghetti, and this tattoo of a unicorn she'd almost gotten on her chest at one point when she was a teen.

>That had been the end of it.

>You bring your thoughts back to now, Freya's paw on your face.

>"It's nothing. I'm pretty sure anyone would've done the same." And it really was. You didn't think it was all that big of a deal.

>"No, they wouldn't have, anon." She says it in a way that seemed to mean she'd been here before.

>"When you're a wanderer like I was fresh out of the military and riding high on money you do stupid things like I did then. Sometimes I get too much booze going and I make a fool of myself. It was kinda fun though. Especially when you tried to sing karaoke with me."

>You brush a few loose strands of hair away from her eyes. She's pretty damn cute like this.

>"It's really no trouble, Freya." Putting a reassuring hand on hers, she wriggles closer to you, her face inches from yours.

>The tension is shattered by a rumble in her stomach.

>"How about some breakfast," you say with a grin.

>You make some hot cereal; butter, a dab of milk and sugar, bringing it to her in bed.

>Best rat needs food. You slide into bed beside her. A spoon for her and one for you, taking turns demolishing the bowl.

>The morning passes by with eating, and more idle talk.

>But now Freya won't stop trying to snuggle and wrap her tail around your leg. Much to your shyness.

A little morning writing for me. Figured I'd have them getting a bit closer in bed with breakfast. Freya gets really fun when she gets the booze rolling!

Apologies if it seemed to go nowhere and rambled, I'm having a bit of trouble thinking where to go from here.


 No.49514

File: a6d5f846d39cefe⋯.jpg (84.04 KB, 788x1013, 788:1013, freya_crescent_by_luigiix-….jpg)

>>49486

>If I had the money, I'd buy in a heartbeat.

You know it's on Steam too right?


 No.49515

>>49514

Already got it on Steam, kinda wish I waited to get that version instead, but I'll get it again, even if it's just for the theme.


 No.49517

>>49486

Any differences compared to the original?


 No.49520

File: cece36d4c3f543a⋯.jpg (555.04 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, ss_c96548607f3fdf5c440b7eb….jpg)

>>49517

This is essentially an engine recreation of the original game on the Unity engine Squeenix made.

Afaik there aren't that many differences beyond cosmetic ones like the UI looks cleaner. The PC version is also moddable because of the Unity engine although it's mostly just been used to mod the graphics


 No.49534

>>49486

You deserve to get slapped for that. Spend the money on pictures of your waifu instead.


 No.49548

File: fb15b28d922397b⋯.jpg (145.91 KB, 2109x1080, 703:360, Freya_sculpt.jpg)

A 3D model work in progress.

Freya is my favorite FF character, just wish she had a happier story.


 No.49551

File: 0ab12b9a6ef217e⋯.jpg (57.12 KB, 442x469, 442:469, 1492064081224.jpg)

>>49548

You the one working on this? If so, it's looking fucking great man.

Though I really hope there's a version without the multiple nipples.


 No.49555

>>49548

I wish she had a story at all.


 No.49558

File: 0ab6a0d62bc401e⋯.jpg (117.32 KB, 696x822, 116:137, Freya_sculpt02.jpg)

File: aa4335ff336e234⋯.jpg (217.37 KB, 1590x1412, 795:706, Puck_presents.jpg)

>>49551

There is one, have not done any poses with it yet.

Also Puck, but I forgot his whiskers.


 No.49560

>>49558

Hot dang, those look nice, I'm glad someone's finally making a model for her.

Is this gonna be made for Blender, or SFM?


 No.49561

>>49560

Probably blender. Though I have not had much luck rigging in that program.


 No.49659

Bump


 No.49686

Are Burmecians/Cleyrans even your regular, garden variety rat? They seem to have a different shape to the head and muzzle.

Most of the time I always assumed they were called ratfolk for conveniences sake.

>You will never settle down with a Cleyran Flower Maid and have a litter.


 No.49717

File: 3a299b3b87d4648⋯.png (448.21 KB, 600x600, 1:1, downtime_during_downpour_b….png)

>>49686

>Tfw when you will never wake up to snuggling right next to your ratwaifu, keeping warm under her soft, fuzzy body from the cold, endless rain

why live


 No.49720

File: e53efc72c6d1962⋯.jpg (55.32 KB, 469x792, 469:792, 1160152279.victoriaviper_f….jpg)

File: 5c7d12eec268535⋯.png (302.38 KB, 1278x674, 639:337, 1320384913.victoriaviper_s….png)

File: 5f0085b45e05710⋯.png (736.04 KB, 1210x960, 121:96, 1320385310.victoriaviper_s….png)


 No.49721

File: 1607ab79951d244⋯.png (1.09 MB, 1000x1200, 5:6, 30d8dce0b9d3758e34a9c7147a….png)


 No.49722

File: 1c4437a9d45f028⋯.png (593.29 KB, 1830x1140, 61:38, 731b1eb5dc4765ffc7d96fd15e….png)


 No.49723

File: 890d3405795f9f7⋯.png (1.33 MB, 1200x1142, 600:571, 3cb24be47e9c33ee3247b46121….png)


 No.49725

File: 7d3b77714e11213⋯.jpg (62.03 KB, 570x787, 570:787, 492f6d7ac8d9997b84bca02d0d….jpg)


 No.49732

Not really a fan of this massive tit jazz. Prefer things more on model, typically, especially where a qt small chested rat's concerned.


 No.49735

>>49732

Same, I prefer stuff like: >>49276


 No.49737

File: 4f43c9759d1953e⋯.png (513.62 KB, 1191x1055, 1191:1055, 1498141813452.png)

>>49732

This. I like my girl tall and fit.

But also a bit thick in the thighs can be nice too.


 No.49798

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>49717

>Burmecia confirmed coziest capital in the FF universe.


 No.49840

>Random thought. Rats are one of the most r-type species on the planet.

>R-type selection has absolutely no loyalty between partners.

>If rodent waifu existed she would be constantly climbing the hypergamy ladder with side dudes everywhere.

>That basically means Freya, who has a very loyal character, is literally a one out of a million or a random mutation where she desires more of a K-type loyalty system.


 No.50017

Freya is bae-ya


 No.50030

>>49840

That makes her even better. Nice.


 No.50119

>>49840

Maybe that's why Fratley left her all along, hahahaha!

I'm sad now.


 No.50177

File: 890699ede156134⋯.jpg (660.63 KB, 1574x1112, 787:556, 51f4135ebc9dfd4878803041e0….jpg)


 No.50376

File: c6c3f3e1557be43⋯.jpg (281.12 KB, 900x1200, 3:4, Lsg166m.jpg)

>Wake up, find this staring at you

>What do?


 No.50380

>>50376

I do this >>50177


 No.50381

>>50376

I activate my cheesy pickup line ability.

Ask her if I'm in heaven


 No.50497

File: 8064329403565c5⋯.png (111.98 KB, 256x256, 1:1, 1481174594725.png)

I'd smooch a rat.


 No.50498

>>50497

It might be a touch difficult, given the structure, but I'd certainly give a whack at it.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / asmr / fur / htg / kemono / lovelive / maka / strek / wai ]