1. Content should pertain to Doctor Who (Be it the BBC TV show, the spin-offs, the audio plays, the books, etc). There's a bit of wiggle room, just don't go overboard.
2. This board strives to be SFW. NSFW images and WebMs are only allowed if they are posted as spoilers AND the text of the post clearly states that the Image/WebM is NSFW
3. Spoiler tags are strongly encouraged but not always necessary when discussing stories. Be aware though purposely spoiling stories to annoy people is not allowed at all.
4. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments. In addition, outside the General it is important to stay on topic.
5. Zero tolerance when it comes to doxxing. Don't even joke.
Post last edited at